MTV's Musical March Madness 2014

Jean

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMFG it's this time of the year again! We're ready to fight :fight::cool:

Basically you tweet this:

I want to see (enter your band) in @MTVNews' Musical March Madness tournament! http://on.mtv.com/1fKv8xm #MMM

Just put Green Day where the brackets are and tweet it. :acute:

Done!

Oh Jesus...not this again! Lol

:lol: My thoughts exactly!

But I've still just logged in to my twitter and tweeted for the first time in over 2 years for it :P. Just hoping I don't end up joining a Tokio Hotel forum this year.

:lol: My thoughts exactly!

But I've still just logged in to my twitter and tweeted for the first time in over 2 years for it :P. Just hoping I don't end up joining a Tokio Hotel forum this year.

In what circumstances would that happen?

Better start stretching my fingers, we can't lose again this year.

In what circumstances would that happen?

The circumstances a couple of years ago when we paid their forum a friendly visit when we were against them :lol:

The circumstances a couple of years ago when we paid their forum a friendly visit when we were against them :lol:

Ah yes, that is a time I hae chosen to forget.

Wait, the Kaulitz twins are still a thing?

O_____O

What are the Kaulitz twins?

What are the Kaulitz twins?

Singer and guitarist (I think) for Tokio Hotel.

Singer and guitarist (I think) for Tokio Hotel.

Oh dear lord I wish they weren't a thing.

Y'all suck at voting. Green Day didn't make it in this year.

Praise God we don't have to deal with that shit this year omg how awful and tragic :(

It is genuinely kind of sad to go from winning to not even getting into the first round in just a few short years =/. Was the contest always started this way, with having to tweet and stuff to get your band in?

It is genuinely kind of sad to go from winning to not even getting into the first round in just a few short years =/. Was the contest always started this way, with having to tweet and stuff to get your band in?

no its the 1st year you had to nominate the bands

Better start stretching my fingers, we can't lose again this year.

we're not in it this year

Y'all suck at voting. Green Day didn't make it in this year.

but Blink, Paramore, and Amy Lee/EV did, so i will end up doing it anyways

What the hell? Seriously? How is that even possible? Fuck.

idk Flo...

I think we should go vote against Tokio Hotel just because. They're up against Korn right now and I'm pretty sure they're winning with like 98%. I don't really think its fair that they can win EVERY year. They should be disqualified.

Also the matchups suck, QOTSA vs 5 Seconds of Summer? QOTSA is obviously more talented but all these teenage girls don't give a fuck about them.

I think we should go vote against Tokio Hotel just because. They're up against Korn right now and I'm pretty sure they're winning with like 98%. I don't really think its fair that they can win EVERY year. They should be disqualified.

Also the matchups suck, QOTSA vs 5 Seconds of Summer? QOTSA is obviously more talented but all these teenage girls don't give a fuck about them.

99 percent...

Foo is losing as well. and i think blink is winning 55/45 to Sleeping With Sirens.

99 percent...

Foo is losing as well. and i think blink is winning 55/45 to Sleeping With Sirens.

Yeah, we should all vote for Foos for sure...New Politics aren't awful but the problem is most people voting for this aren't familiar with the bands that have been around so much longer

Archived