Stupid Pins!

Fuzz

I thought this was a topic about the alarming trend of stupid topics being pinned :(

I felt a sense of irony as I pinned this topic.

Genuinely thought this was going to be a mod forum topic consisting of you suggesting we get rid of having pinned threads :lol:

These are stupidly fabulous!

We just started selling these pins for $1 on GDA :D Please buy some because I spent much of yesterday morning trying to take pictures of them.

http://www.greendayauthority.com/merch/item/91/

Sorry for the stupid question, How it works for deliver in another country? There's a minimum price for the buy? or something like that?

Sorry for the stupid question, How it works for deliver in another country? There's a minimum price for the buy? or something like that?

You can buy just one if you want. Shipping with cost like $2.50 or something like that. We're sending them out in padded envelopes so shipping isn't crazy expensive.

I really want that stupid pin for my guitar strap, oh but money.

You can buy just one if you want. Shipping with cost like $2.50 or something like that. We're sending them out in padded envelopes so shipping isn't crazy expensive.

So if I bought a couple of things to make that shipping price actually worth it wouldyou be able to combine them all?

So if I bought a couple of things to make that shipping price actually worth it wouldyou be able to combine them all?

I would like know this too.. Fuzz?

Of course. However, shipping will go up slightly with each item you add (anywhere from 10 cents to $1.50 more). You can do all this on GDA and see how much the total is before actually paying.

Love the pins, especially the gda one. Too bad gdc gets a bad rap and no merch of its own.

Of course. However, shipping will go up slightly with each item you add (anywhere from 10 cents to $1.50 more). You can do all this on GDA and see how much the total is before actually paying.

Alright, thank you very much!

I legit thought this was a pinterest topic. Silly me.

Those are pretty cool though and I was 0983405 of them

Oh wow they're really cool! Might have to seriously consider getting some. They're definitely affordable, even with shipping. That makes me happy :D

Archived