How often does Green Day mess up live?

Todd

Have you heard JOS from the Dreamforce show? Tales from another broken home gets butchered at the end

where's that video? Only heard the beginning of JOS from that show

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That was a purposeful fuck up though.

Oh I know there would others bit chose that one

Tho I wish Billie would fuck with the audience when pissed lol

Oh I know there would others bit chose that one

Tho I wish Billie would fuck with the audience when pissed lol

I wish they'd do what Nirvana did when they had to play with a prerecorded track live.

Billie is singing a line on Burnout wrong every show for a while

To WALK long these shit town lights (live)

To DRIVE along these shit town lights (Dookie)

Billie is singing a line on Burnout wrong every show for a while

To WALK long these shit town lights (live)

To DRIVE along these shit town lights (Dookie)

I think he does that purposely sometimes, just to be different.

Have you heard JOS from the Dreamforce show? Tales from another broken home gets butchered at the end

Nope, haven't heard it.

I understand forgetting a lyric or messing up a line here and there.. but I just don't understand how he can completely have no idea how to sign some of the songs. The Grouch is one example now but there's so many that haven't been played live or rarely been played and he doesn't remember the words. Why not just re learn them in like a days worth of time?

I understand forgetting a lyric or messing up a line here and there.. but I just don't understand how he can completely have no idea how to sign some of the songs. The Grouch is one example now but there's so many that haven't been played live or rarely been played and he doesn't remember the words. Why not just re learn them in like a days worth of time?

I think those kind of songs are the ones he decides in the spur of the moment to play.

Download the bootleg it's worth it to hear plus the pa fuck up

Where can I get this bootleg? I've been dying to hear this show since I saw the setlist.

And I don't mind if they mess up or whatever cause hell it is understandable but WHY has he never been able to play Stuart and the Ave without completely fucking it up?? That one song is the only one I know of that Billie messed up every single time he tried to play it lol it has such awesome lyrics too I don't know why he cant ever remember them

Where can I get this bootleg? I've been dying to hear this show since I saw the setlist.

And I don't mind if they mess up or whatever cause hell it is understandable but WHY has he never been able to play Stuart and the Ave without completely fucking it up?? That one song is the only one I know of that Billie messed up every single time he tried to play it lol it has such awesome lyrics too I don't know why he cant ever remember them

GDA maybe? You could also check the downloads section.

Downloads section on GDC, just llstened to it myself. He almost gets Peacemaker completely right which impressed me :P

I think those kind of songs are the ones he decides in the spur of the moment to play.

He could always just decide to play songs he actually knows on the spur of the moment.

Downloads section on GDC, just llstened to it myself. He almost gets Peacemaker completely right which impressed me :P

They soundchecked it that day

In our download section dude. Listening to it now, it's pretty bad, especially with the soundsystem fucked, the keyboard is really heavy

And maybe cause they only played it twice? So there wasn't much opportunity for him to play it right

He could always just decide to plays songs he actually knows on the spur of the moment.

or he could just learn all of his own lyrics :)

Download the bootleg it's worth it to hear plus the pa fuck up

I downloaded it, I just haven't listened to it.

He could always just decide to plays songs he actually knows on the spur of the moment.

That's no fun. :P

In our download section dude. Listening to it now, it's pretty bad, especially with the soundsystem fucked, the keyboard is really heavy

Is the sound quality bad or were there a lot of mess-ups?

I downloaded it, I just haven't listened to it.

That's no fun. :P

Is the sound quality bad or were there a lot of mess-ups?

What are we talking about in this thread?

What are we talking about in this thread?

You weren't only talking about mistakes...

Listening to it now, it's pretty bad, especially with the soundsystem fucked, the keyboard is really heavy

You weren't only talking about mistakes...

No, that's why the keyboard was heavy. The quality is just damn fine, okay?

No, that's why the keyboard was heavy. The quality is just damn fine, okay?

k

k

YOU QUOTED ME JUST TO SAY "k"???????????? FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...

[if we weren't in a normal thread, I would fucking spam the shit out of you. Consider yourself warned, and move on]

YOU QUOTED ME JUST TO SAY "k"???????????? FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...

[if we weren't in a normal thread, I would fucking spam the shit out of you. Consider yourself warned, and move on]

b0019.gif

Just thought I'd bring this up, since we are

focusing pretty heavily on Billie. Which I don't mind at all of course. What about the Jason's?

Just thought I'd bring this up, since we are

focusing pretty heavily on Billie. Which I don't mind at all of course. What about the Jason's?

The Jasons are pretty damn reliable. The only reason Billie is mentioned so much in this thread is because he's the one that messes up most, by far.

Archived