Donation to help with costs Read more... ×
lizziebix

May the IVth GDC Regulars Club be with you...

Bastard of 1969

rip iii regular club i cry evrytiem :(

• Like 2

HolidayContradiction

Still been here longer than you.

shh :P

I'm almost 2.. where the hell did those years go

Sleeper Agent.

Page 4 of the 4th club, woah and it's weird seeing the page count so low

Tubbie Head

That's me and Idolforums. I recently had my 10-year anniversary on there and although I don't post daily anymore, as long as that site exists, I'll still talk to people on there :lol:

I'm also on Idol forums! :D But I never get out of the SYTYCD section though.

• Like 1

lizziebix

Page 4 of the 4th club, woah and it's weird seeing the page count so low

Give it a few days and another forum issue, this place with pick up pages right quick!
  • Like 1

o_O

it'll probably be close to 10 by the end of this week

• Like 1

Sonia.

It's so odd for the regulars club to not have a shitload of pages, luckily the club isn't slow at all. It'll have a ton of pages soon

Penguin Puffball

I try to be active on all subforums here but most of them don't really appeal to me much :lol: I mostly stick to General, Clubs, and Advice but sometimes I'll venture to the Green Day subforum and once in a blue moon I'll go to the videos/TV/etc subforum.

• Like 1

Cath

i think i have too much followed topic it takes me forever to read them all when i connect on gdc and when i feel like reading them all :P
how much do you have? ~average

o_O

I try to be active on all subforums here but most of them don't really appeal to me much :lol: I mostly stick to General, Clubs, and Advice but sometimes I'll venture to the Green Day subforum and once in a blue moon I'll go to the videos/TV/etc subforum.

exactly.

Daughter.of.Rage.and.Love

I just follow a couple of threads in subforums I don't frequent (that is, every subforum except General and Advice). I think I follow like 10 threads total? Half of which are basically dead.

o_O

I just follow a couple of threads in subforums I don't frequent (that is, every subforum except General and Advice). I think I follow like 10 threads total? Half of which are basically dead.

same here.... i follow a lot of threads that has to do with JW, but half of em are dead.

Eva

i think i have too much followed topic it takes me forever to read them all when i connect on gdc and when i feel like reading them all :P

how much do you have? ~average

I follow a lot of threads because I always forget to actually look through the threads and keep up with stuff. So like, I'm following the picture thread, the SMAC, the feminist club, regulars club, being single and some other stuff...Basically, if I post in a thread regularly, I'm probably following it. :lol:

• Like 1

solongfromthestars

I follow most of the threads I post in too. I just read most of them when I feel like it or when I'm bored rather than keeping up with them constantly.

I think I feel like I'm more active than I am because I still lurk a lot but don't actually post as often as I used to.

o_O

there are days where i just sit here and lurk.

Penguin Puffball

I don't follow any threads. [/rebellion]

• Like 2

o_O

I don't follow any threads. [/rebellion]

such rebel

• Like 1

Dirntbag

The only way I actually interact with anyone at all is by following threads because then it forces me to go into them and read all the new posts, and then post something of my own :lol: I rarely post in threads I don't follow unless it's a news item or something. Most of what I do is lurk tbh :ninja: I prefer reading I think, and if someone has said something I agree with on an issue I'm inclined not to post for fear of repetition. I find myself constantly writing replies to threads and then not posting them because I read them over and think they're dumb :lol:

The threads I follow are:

random thoughts, supernatural, this club, being single, feminists club, happy thread, weight and healthy eating (mostly to motivate me)

:lol:, pets, tumblr, gdc rap battles!, inthehallwaynow's art, dreams and sleeping, random green day thoughts, fall out boy, the breakfast club, the writing club, cards against humanity, sofia's drawings, animal lovers club, donnie darko, dinosaurs and HQ green day.

o_O

i follow this, SMAC, picture thread, jason white pics, the big cats thread, masturbation, pokemonmaniacs club, etc.

Emilie

I follow like 40 threads :lol: But most of them haven't been posted in for months/years and I'm just too lazy to unfollow them. I probably only follow 15-20 active threads

o_O

I follow like 40 threads :lol: But most of them haven't been posted in for months/years and I'm just too lazy to unfollow them. I probably only follow 15-20 active threads

99 percent of my followings are active.

lizziebix

I follow TONS of threads. So many are inactive but I don't want to miss out if someone decides to post in them! I do go through the list periodically and remove the ones I'm sure are dead and never going to be bumped.

I like having a follow list to go through when I come back here. Then afterwards I go to view new content to see what other threads people are talking in that I might find interesting.

Oh, and just recently I just noticed that I follow a number of threads that I've never actually posted in!

Emilie

Oh, and just recently I just noticed that I follow a number of threads that I've never actually posted in!

I've done that too. If a new thread opens I don't necessarily want to post in it but when there's an interesting conversation in it that I wanna keep up with I'll follow so I don't forget to read it later. Like most of the debate threads that happened

• Like 1

lizziebix

I've done that too. If a new thread opens I don't necessarily want to post in it but when there's an interesting conversation in it that I wanna keep up with I'll follow so I don't forget to read it later. Like most of the debate threads that happened

Good to know I'm not alone in this!

Most of mine right now are the Aussie show threads and some of the current event threads. I tend to ignore most of the debates because I'm not always good at stating my stance on an issue. And then backing it up.