lizziebix

May the IVth GDC Regulars Club be with you...

Beerjeezus
30 minutes ago, Eva said:

People were allowed to post wherever they wanted....if they had an interest or belonged. Which is why I said the only rule of posting in clubs was that they had an interest or belonged to the group.

Non-LGBTQ members shouldn't have posted in SMAC because they weren't LGBT. People who didn't have kids didn't post in parents because they didn't have kids. People who didn't hit the one year requirement didn't post in regulars because they weren't a regular.

That was the requirement - be a part of the group. If you're not here for a year or more, you're not a regular.

Yes, but that's exactly what I was saying - that clubs weren't open for everyone unless you fit the requirements.

lizziebix
6 hours ago, Beerjeezus said:

Thanks for that, I wasn't aware how it works with threads now. I just thought you didn't need to be so condescending. I wasn't having a go at you and felt a little taken aback.

Sorry it came off that way.  You know me well enough to know that I don't talk that way to people.  

Are we ok?

lizziebix

I really hate that I made you feel that way. :(

Beerjeezus
34 minutes ago, lizziebix said:

Sorry it came off that way.  You know me well enough to know that I don't talk that way to people.  

Are we ok?

I probably just misunderstood how you meant it, it's not a big deal.

Yeah, we're fine!

6 minutes ago, lizziebix said:

I really hate that I made you feel that way. :(

:hug:

• Love 1

Adorkable
21 hours ago, The Insider said:

Speaking of sexy - its Valentines Day already - happy Valentines Day Granny Ju Ju. #aussieslovenicknames😍

As usual, you were a day early. But Happy Valentines day to you my little friend.

• Love 1

Emilie

People mostly were good to post in clubs they didn’t belong to if they had a relevant question. I never felt excluded from the parenting club when I had a question to ask, even as a non parent. And non lgbt+ people did occasionally come to SMAC and ask questions or say something. This club and veterans are just exceptions because their purpose is for older members to chat about things relevant to that