lizziebix

May the IVth GDC Regulars Club be with you...

Mar

I still keep trying to look for "III" in the forum and forgetting :lol:

I'm still active but I care very little :P I mean, I would be very sad if it shut down or something like that, and obviously I'll always remember it fondly because I've met some really amazing people here (hell, I even got laid thanks to GDC. I mean I fucked an admin, man); but I could no longer bother to "add to it". I can't bother to try and make it a better place in any way. I'm just here, out of nostalgia, out of boredom, out of routine.

I know what you mean; it's just part of my routine now. That's not to say I don't enjoy it, I do look forward to seeing any new topics or posts and whatnot, but I'm not super ~involved~ (nor do I think I ever really was). And, yknow, you added to it by helping a user with their education! :D

o_O

i'll be here for 3 in December :lol:

lizziebix

I'll be 5 in September. A few days after my real birthday.

o_O

wow, you're getting to be a big girl Marilyn.... :lol:

• Like 1

ANJI

It will be 5 years for me next month! Time flies.

• Like 1

WhatserKinx

I missed my second birthday! :( I was two years on Thursday there...

Sonia.

I missed my second birthday! :( I was two years on Thursday there...

Oh, god, for a second I was like, "no, Amy, you're not two years old :mellow: "

Happy belated GDC anniversary :hug:

• Like 1

WhatserKinx

Oh, god, for a second I was like, "no, Amy, you're not two years old :mellow: "

Happy belated GDC anniversary :hug:

Maybe I'm just a very intelligent, advanced two year old :ninja: who the fuck am I kidding, when I was 2 I almost set the house on fire by pouring Ribenna on a lamp :lol:

Thank you dear :hug:

• Like 1

Sonia.

Maybe I'm just a very intelligent, advanced two year old :ninja: who the fuck am I kidding, when I was 2 I almost set the house on fire by pouring Ribenna on a lamp :lol:

Thank you dear :hug:

When I was two.. I.. I... Um, who gives a shit, that was 14 years ago :mad:
  • Like 1

Backyard Skulls

My gdc birthday is at the end of April, it'll be 5 years! I joined on the hope I'd be getting tickets for Glasgow :lol:

Lindsay

Today is my 4 years here, on this account that is. :lol: I've been around since 2005 so it's closer to 9. :blink:

• Like 3

Sonia.

Today is my 4 years here, on this account that is. :lol: I've been around since 2005 so it's closer to 9. :blink:

Wow.

Quite a few GDC anniversaries

Happy GDC anniversary Lindsay :hug:

• Like 1

o_O

happy anniversary :)

• Like 1

Pieces of Truth

I think my second GDC anniversary will be on 22 August or something. Wish I was as active as I used to be in the beginning, though. My first 3000 posts were all made at least within my first year on here and now it's going kinda... slow :P

The 'unique' thing about GDC is that although the forum was probably primarily inteded to be used for discussion about Green Day there's now places for pretty much anything and everything not related to the band, so it's never going to lose it's appeal entirely for me and that's cool

edit: I just looked it up. 4th August. Close enough... not that anyone cares.

• Like 1

o_O

I think my second GDC anniversary will be on 22 August or something. Wish I was as active as I used to be in the beginning, though. My first 3000 posts were all made at least within my first year on here and now it's going kinda... slow :P

The 'unique' thing about GDC is that although the forum was probably primarily inteded to be used for discussion about Green Day there's now places for pretty much anything and everything not related to the band, so it's never going to lose it's appeal entirely for me and that's cool

you were close at least.

o_O

ten years in october. beginning to think i'm never gonna be able to get away from this fucking forum :P

well i feel you're the oldest regular then :lol:

off to the veterans club you go

:lol:

Mar

Yep, I see no reason to completely stop posting because I think I can always find some sort of thing to talk about. I do like posting in GD Chat/News, but I have found so much beyond that.

ten years in october. beginning to think i'm never gonna be able to get away from this fucking forum :P

That's me and Idolforums. I recently had my 10-year anniversary on there and although I don't post daily anymore, as long as that site exists, I'll still talk to people on there :lol:

OMG SONIA I was so excited when I went to dinner tonight and a mom and her son were there, and his little bad had Eduardo from Foster's on it! :D

• Like 1

o_O

Yep, I see no reason to completely stop posting because I think I can always find some sort of thing to talk about. I do like posting in GD Chat/News, but I have found so much beyond that.

That's me and Idolforums. I recently had my 10-year anniversary on there and although I don't post daily anymore, as long as that site exists, I'll still talk to people on there :lol:

OMG SONIA I was so excited when I went to dinner tonight and a mom and her son were there, and his little bad had Eduardo from Foster's on it! :D

you and your Clay aiken and idol :lol:

Eva

To be honest, even when I first joined I never spent much time in the GD Chat/News threads. I joined GDC to meet cool people who liked Green Day, not to actually talk about Green Day. :lol: The only time I go in there is to check out the Unpopular Opinions thread, and I don't do that very frequently anymore.

• Like 1

o_O

unless something juicy comes into the GD world, or anything to do with Jason, i frequent the Green Day threads.

Mar

you and your Clay aiken and idol :lol:

It was such an integral part of my life, I can't ignore it :lol: it was far beyond my current obsessions, much more active, much more pathetic!

To be honest, even when I first joined I never spent much time in the GD Chat/News threads. I joined GDC to meet cool people who liked Green Day, not to actually talk about Green Day. :lol: The only time I go in there is to check out the Unpopular Opinions thread, and I don't do that very frequently anymore.

That makes sense! I joined to find more about my concert and talk to people who went ... I'd say that goal was met! :D

• Like 1

o_O

i give you credit though... it keeps you busy when extremely desperate and bored, like I am most of the time :lol:

Mar

i give you credit though... it keeps you busy when extremely desperate and bored, like I am most of the time :lol:

My Clay fandom? Oh shit, man, there's NOTHING left of it since he flopped for many reasons, and especially since, yknow, it's now a congressional campaign rather than a fandom :lol:

• Like 1

beejeezee

Damn, was just about to reply to ceri and the thread got locked!!

Anyway, I'm crazy about green day, but I'm with Kay on this one! I'd much rather see them from a few rows back on a good nights sleep than be totally fucked at the front row. I just can't function on no sleep, I'm such a wimp!!

Fuck that shit. There's nothing like waiting all day and getting to see them front row.

• Like 2

Sonia.

I love that kid!! He knows what's worth it in this world :cool: