warning era

peppermint butler

The acoustic element and experimental thing they were going for was really superb, much love for the album. Also, chubby Billie is way too adorable.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love this one. It may be my favorite. I like how they were experimenting with different instruments, sounds, ect. Misery, Warning, Hold On, Castaway, and Deadbeat Holiday are some of my favorite Green Day songs. I luv it! <3

I love this one. It may be my favorite. I like how they were experimenting with different instruments, sounds, ect. Misery, Warning, Hold On, Castaway, and Deadbeat Holiday are some of my favorite Green Day songs. I luv it! <3

Deadbeat Holiday, enough said.

Well Nimrod is my favorite album/era, but Warning is definitely a close second. Warning was the first Green Day music I ever heard, and I've always thought it was their best writing, lyrics, etc.

The distinction between this thread and the one for the album itself is incredibly blurry :mellow:

All of my Green Day Music is 320kbps cd rips, but Warning out of all of them has the best sound, mixing, volume, clarity... everything. All of the songs sound great

I don't know. While Warning is my second-fave GD album, it sounds really...tinny, at parts. Tre's cymbals in particular hurt my ears in places, particularly on "Castaway", which, as it's the best song on the album, is unfortunate. Nimrod. is still the gold standard in terms of sound, for me.

Archived