Green Day going to China to tour this June?

Aaron Maple

GREEN DAY is coming to CHINA for tour this June.

they will play at Shanghai and Beijing.

I got this news from AEGchina .

does anybody know if this is true ?

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I haven't seen any mention of this anywhere else. I'll do some research. In the meantime, I've added a question mark to the title so as not to be misleading. It seems highly unlikely though.

Would be cool, but seems highly unlikely, as they've been banned up 'til now, right?

I wonder if the people posting about it have just got it from the initial source that might have been misleading? It does seem unlikely but not impossible I guess.

I thought 'they've already been to China!' but then I remembered that was the name of Aaron Cometbus's zine lol.

It would be cool but I don't see a few peoples tweets and instagram posts being legit.

Yeah I bet I will see Green Day back home when they will be old and fat and noone will listen to them anymore. -.-

I think we can file this away under 'Unlikely Rumours'.

That's the problem when a band announce a break: there are tour rumours everytime, everywhere.

That's the problem when a band announce a break: there are tour rumours everytime, everywhere.

sorry, i quote the wrong post :P

Please come to Brazil

haha

Links?

i meant twitter not instagram

Chu Rui ‏@musray 3m

Green Day ‘re hitting China in end of May!!! Exciting!

潘尿尿帮你讲 ‏@KR8AD 8h
Green Day China Tour Is That REAL???Can't believe,Can't wait @BJAofficial @GreenDay
✘✘Alexander✘✘ ‏@alexanderwuque 3h
Someone said @GreenDay would go to China to have concerts in June in 2014? Is it true?#GreenDay #BillieJoeArmstrong #TreCool #MikeDirnt

If I tweet 'OMG Green Day is going to tour in Suriname this September!!!1' does that make it true?

No.

If I tweet 'OMG Green Day is going to tour in Suriname this September!!!1' does that make it true?

No.

no one is saying that it's true i just put what i found about the topic since there's nothing

It would be so awesome if they came back to Reading festival this year as i'm finally old enough and to headline with the lineup of Blink-182 and the Arctic Monkeys would be a dream lineup!!!! the best ever!!!! :D

meh, probably false. b/c they are taking time off after this month.

GREEN DAY is coming to CHINA for tour this June.

they will play at Shanghai and Beijing.

I got this news from AEGchina .

does anybody know if this is true ?

So are you going to post not just the name of the source but what they actually said to you?

Archived