Green Day merchandise

madddie

Hello all! I haven't been on in a while but i'm selling part of my Green Day t-shirts/hoodie collection as I don't have the space anymore.

There's lots of tour ones and some really rare old ones!

They are listed on my eBay page and i'm happy to post worldwide.

Any questions please ask!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/usr/madddie09

Would you combine several items for one shipping? The answer is kinda obvious, but I guess I'm asking just to be sure. :lol:

Where'd you get the 91 tour shirt?

Off another Green Day about 8 years ago :)

Your hair looks cool by the way.

Hey guys I haven't posted in a while.

I'm gonna be selling three kinda rare Green Day items tomorrow, the limited edition Tré Book Album sealed from the Ultimate Box Set, the American Idiot Book Album which is in good shape disc and all, and ¡Cuatro! From The Ultimate Box Set (not the one that comes in a standard jewel case)

$50 each

If interested PM me or just reply to this post, I'll be listing them on eBay and I'll post a link to the items as soon as I do.

Hey guys I haven't posted in a while.

I'm gonna be selling three kinda rare Green Day items tomorrow, the limited edition Tré Book Album sealed from the Ultimate Box Set, the American Idiot Book Album which is in good shape disc and all, and ¡Cuatro! From The Ultimate Box Set (not the one that comes in a standard jewel case)

$50 each

If interested PM me or just reply to this post, I'll be listing them on eBay and I'll post a link to the items as soon as I do.

Please simply create a new thread for your stuff on eBay next time ;)

Please simply create a new thread for your stuff on eBay next time ;)

I'm sorry you're right but I just wanted as many people to see It as soon as possible

Archived