Donation to help with costs Read more... ×

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Scott34

Foxboro Hot Tubs - 2014/03/14-15 - SWSX, Austin, Texas, USA

Z J

I feel like Sex, Drugs, and Violence could fit in with the foxies theme too. Maybe not the lyrics so much, but the tune does remind me a bit of the Pedestrian.

take it back

Todd

take it back

R00d

beejeezee

take it back

As a huge fan of the Foxboro Hot Tubs, nope. It's got that upbeat kind of foolish tune.

Overjoyyed

So I heard that the iTunes festival is there at sxsw and they are screening the shows in that festival.. I'm pretty sure the foxies are not part of the festival but I'm am not 100% sure so I want to make sure that it won't be screened live on iTunes

lizziebix

Okay, 6 pages in, this is happening Saturday, who is actually going?

beejeezee

Oh my god it's already happening this saturday? :o

Nmd

I'm going to drive up there early on Saturday morning with a friend. I feel like Stubb's is a better shot, at least for me.

Here's hoping in line at 5am is good enough!

beejeezee

I'm going to drive up there early on Saturday morning with a friend. I feel like Stubb's is a better shot, at least for me.

Here's hoping in line at 5am is good enough!

If you get in take a ton of pics!

djrossstar

I feel like nobody is going because either the shows are over 21 or you have to pass an absurd amount to get in.

I wish I was going. I haven't seen FBHT since their SoCal shows in 2008 :(

Tubbie Head

I feel like nobody is going because either the shows are over 21 or you have to pass an absurd amount to get in.

I wish I was going. I haven't seen FBHT since their SoCal shows in 2008 :(

Don't be too sad about that, most of us have never seen them and probably won't have the chance to anyway. Those 2008 gigs must have been freaking awesome! :D

I wish more people would go to this too, but I hope the ones who are going youtube it (and not instagram it only) :P

djrossstar

I would have went if I had more advanced notice. Flights to SXSW after January are around $500/one way!

beejeezee

Don't be too sad about that, most of us have never seen them and probably won't have the chance to anyway. Those 2008 gigs must have been freaking awesome! :D

I wish more people would go to this too, but I hope the ones who are going youtube it (and not instagram it only) :P

I just really hope someone goes and gets some footage.

desertrose

Just saw the news video. So sad.

Oxymore

Oh my god.. :(

Alternative_Pnk

Just a short break like they do after every album. No big deal. Only for a year or two. But no doubt they'll come back with a new album or side project

Just a short break like they do after every album. No big deal. Only for a year or two. But no doubt they'll come back with a new album or side project

Sure! That's true! Wait for it and they'll come back with something special ;)

bjluva

Soooo I know the event on Saturday is from 10-4, but does anybody have any idea what time the Foxboro Hot Tubs are actually scheduled to play on Saturday??

Cruise

Soooo I know the event on Saturday is from 10-4, but does anybody have any idea what time the Foxboro Hot Tubs are actually scheduled to play on Saturday??

10pm - 12am, I believe.

desertrose

Emma Peterson @emmzzuh 22m

Billy Joe from Green Day is here. #sxsw (@ Uncommon Objects w/ 3 others) http://4sq.com/O8IYOF

Amanda Crawford @thispandarants 1m

Tre Cool from Green Day is wandering around the Rachael Ray party. Teenage me is squealing. #RRFeedback

meagan @meaganjuarez_ 43m

Sabby's mom & sister saw Billie Joe around the shops at Austin and I am SO JEALOUS.

bjluva

10pm - 12am is for Friday night. :-( I have no idea what's going on for Saturday, I just know I'm getting there Friday night and camping out.

Cruise

10pm - 12am is for Friday night. :-( I have no idea what's going on for Saturday, I just know I'm getting there Friday night and camping out.

oh ok, I don't really have any idea how this SXSW thing works and I saw them listed as that time, wasn't sure what day though.

Lu_S

Why they do everything so far far far far far away??? :(

WhiteTim

10pm - 12am, I believe.

saturdays event is from 10am-4pm

No time has been given when they actually play but im sure itll be a 20-40 min set from them