Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Scott34

Foxboro Hot Tubs - 2014/03/14-15 - SWSX, Austin, Texas, USA

beejeezee

Oh trust me im not downplaying the press passes id gladly spend a couple thousand dollars for one if I was still up for sxsw

A couple thousand? :o

WhiteTim

A couple thousand? :o

You obvisiously havent been to sxsw lol a pass that lets you bypass waiting in lines is a gold mine i used to do all 3 weeks of sxsw from film week to music week to tech week that press pass is a marvelous pass to have...

As for couple thousand why not I have shoes that price so why not that

Fuzz

You obvisiously havent been to sxsw lol a pass that lets you bypass waiting in lines is a gold mine i used to do all 3 weeks of sxsw from film week to music week to tech week that press pass is a marvelous pass to have...

I'm going to start knocking down your rep by 100 every time you start talking about how much you spend on expensive things.

WhiteTim

beejeezee

Jesus christ but a few thousand? Seriously? I don't think anything is worth that. Well maybe Green Day and the Foxboro Hot Tubs, but not if it doesn't gurantee you'll be seeing them.

WhiteTim

Jesus christ but a few thousand? Seriously? I don't think anything is worth that. Well maybe Green Day and the Foxboro Hot Tubs, but not if it doesn't gurantee you'll be seeing them.

Take a look at the price of just the badge than think of the hassle of waiting 4-5 hours for almost each show (if you go to the big time events the film week is even more hectic than the music week

I may try to go to the Stubbs event health permitting

beejeezee

Take a look at the price of just the badge than think of the hassle of waiting 4-5 hours for almost each show (if you go to the big time events the film week is even more hectic than the music week

Not everyone shits money. :P

WhiteTim

Not everyone shits money. :P

Passes for the press are free they dont pay but they check backgrounds thoroughly thats why getting one is hard when you own a blog or website thats not backed by a big media company

beejeezee

Passes for the press are free they dont pay but they check backgrounds thoroughly thats why getting one is hard when you own a blog or website thats not backed by a big media company

I need to be a photographer for a major media company just so I can photograph Green Day and get in festivals.

WhiteTim

I need to be a photographer for a major media company just so I can photograph Green Day and get in festivals.

Start a website or a blog and just work like hell to get it popular/known that way they cant deny you a press pass

Todd

Start a website or a blog and just work like hell to get it popular/known that way they cant deny you a press pass

Did you have to go to college to roll in dough? Just wondering.

beejeezee

Too bad I don't have a camera.

WhiteTim

Did you have to go to college to roll in dough? Just wondering.

? What do you mean? I have a GED and just worked hard networked with people

Are you in the U.S.? If so I have a old 8MP digital camera I may can give ya not the greatest camera in the world but it's a decent start up

**nobodylikesyou**

Whelp I decided to this shindig. I hope to Billie I get in but ..... If not the whole trip cost me a total of ten bucks..........I will have a blast either way.

Todd

Are you in the U.S.? If so I have a old 8MP digital camera I may can give ya not the greatest camera in the world but it's a decent start up

Oh, nice. I just find it interesting, stories of people who didn't go to college but still make lots of money. I'm sick of high school, not really looking forward to college, but hey, these days, you can't do anything without college education, right?

Matt.

Let me sit over here and talk about my money as well. People love hearing about it.

WhiteTim

Oh, nice. I just find it interesting, stories of people who didn't go to college but still make lots of money. I'm sick of high school, not really looking forward to college, but hey, these days, you can't do anything without college education, right?

I actually wish I went to college now

Todd

Let me sit over here and talk about my money as well. People love hearing about it.

Actually, I do. Feel free to do so :P

beejeezee

I have a couple of digital cameras, I meant something like those fancy Canons I always see people with. It would be so worth goin through the effort to be a photographer for a popular blog or some shit. Getting to travel and see shit like this would be amazing.

Anyways back to the topic at hand. Anyone hoping they might play some trilogy songs? There was a few that have a foxy sound.

Hermione

Anyways back to the topic at hand. Anyone hoping they might play some trilogy songs? There was a few that have a foxy sound.

I am. Should be Fuck Time obvs, plus they played Stop When The Red Lights Flash, Makeout Party and Lady Cobra at their last show, so there's a good chance of it. Hoping they do Blood Sex And Booze as well, they usually do but missed it out last time.

beejeezee

I am. Should be Fuck Time obvs, plus they played Stop When The Red Lights Flash, Makeout Party and Lady Cobra at their last show, so there's a good chance of it. Hoping they do Blood Sex And Booze as well, they usually do but missed it out last time.

Troublemaker would be a cool one to hear, Kill the DJ as well maybe.

Hermione

Troublemaker would be a cool one to hear, Kill the DJ as well maybe.

I would love that! I suppose they've stuck with "unofficial second Foxboro album" Dos so far but those would fit perfectly.

Lu_S

I would need to learn how to take a pic first, mines always go out crooked :lol:

I'm feeling very poor in this thread. :P

beejeezee

I would love that! I suppose they've stuck with "unofficial second Foxboro album" Dos so far but those would fit perfectly.

I feel like Sex, Drugs, and Violence could fit in with the foxies theme too. Maybe not the lyrics so much, but the tune does remind me a bit of the Pedestrian.

Tubbie Head

Whelp I decided to this shindig. I hope to Billie I get in but ..... If not the whole trip cost me a total of ten bucks..........I will have a blast either way.

That's wonderful! And I hope to Billie you can get in too! :lol::lol: