Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Scott34

Foxboro Hot Tubs - 2014/03/14-15 - SWSX, Austin, Texas, USA

Mykee Mexx

Great pictures again, thank you!

American Basket Case

Great pictures again, thank you!

You're very welcome! :D

Give_Me_Novacaine90

10150542_10152215263408961_1268183815_n.

10169307_10152215263183961_652395343_n.j

10006601_10152215263193961_339060014_n.j

Mykee Mexx

I´ve turned into a FBHT fan... how did that happen... :confused:

American Basket Case

^ How could you NOT be a FBHT fan? :P

Mykee Mexx

^ How could you NOT be a FBHT fan? :P

... yes, this is probably the right question... :) I go crazy for this album! My favourite is Pedestrian. And Mother Mary. And Alligator. And Red Tide. And Pieces of Truth. And... the rest of it...

American Basket Case

... yes, this is probably the right question... :) I go crazy for this album! My favourite is Pedestrian. And Mother Mary. And Alligator. And Red Tide. And Pieces of Truth. And... the rest of it...

:lol: I know what you mean - there's not a bad song on this album.

stuart_and_the_ave

Can someone scan it fully for us ? :)

I was going to buy it but it didn't have anything new. It talked about the secret show in Australia and the 2 Foxboro shows, mostly quotes from others articles and a bit of their own stuff. Then it mentioned iHeart, said 18 months ago things looked uncertain for the band then talked about iHeart. Also mentioned Foreverly, These Paper Bullets, the AI movie and Demolicious, all as things they have been doing since they haven't been on tour

Doris The Spider

Why does Austin, TX get everything? Green Day really seems to like that city....

Heather.

Why does Austin, TX get everything? Green Day really seems to like that city....

It's the Live Music Capital of the World.

Been there once. It deserves the love.

Mar

OK, the headline and intro to that article just depressed the shit out of me (even though it's not news) =/

AlissaGoesRAWR

OK, the headline and intro to that article just depressed the shit out of me (even though it's not news) =/

Tbh I forgot they were irrelevant/inactive again until like yesterday. Demolicious has us fooled into thinking they're actually doing something.

WhiteTim

Austin rules

Mykee Mexx

Muscle cramp in my leg from hopping and jumping and too much shakerattleandroll and fun... second time... too much workout... FBHT proved dangerous... but the best GD I ever heard! :dance: :dance: :dance:

Hermione

The thing is Green Day being on a break or whatever doesn't even mean no Foxboro shows or other random stuff, the author of that article just made up the idea of the Foxboro show being a "final party". It's just as likely to just be something fun they did during what they consider their time off, and as such an indication that Green Day being "on a break" (which we don't even know the length of) actually isn't something to be that sad about since they usually still do stuff during it!

Mar

The thing is Green Day being on a break or whatever doesn't even mean no Foxboro shows or other random stuff, the author of that article just made up the idea of the Foxboro show being a "final party". It's just as likely to just be something fun they did during what they consider their time off, and as such an indication that Green Day being "on a break" (which we don't even know the length of) actually isn't something to be that sad about since they usually still do stuff during it!

Oh no you're absolutely right, but that shit is usually so limited (i.e., not something that a lot of people can experience, like these couple of shows) that it's not really worth me getting too excited about, yknow? (Yes, I am selfish.) I mean, I know they're on a break and I totally don't blame them for it, but something about seeing that headline just really bummed me out because it's not just speculation on here, it's legit, it's in print. It kind of made it official and real and idk, I was taken aback by it :lol:

Hermione

Oh no you're absolutely right, but that shit is usually so limited (i.e., not something that a lot of people can experience, like these couple of shows) that it's not really worth me getting too excited about, yknow? (Yes, I am selfish.) I mean, I know they're on a break and I totally don't blame them for it, but something about seeing that headline just really bummed me out because it's not just speculation on here, it's legit, it's in print. It kind of made it official and real and idk, I was taken aback by it :lol:

I think the articles etc that have talked about a "break" have exaggerated it though, calling it a "hiatus" and acting as if it's some official thing. They released albums and did a tour and now it's finished so it's just their break time as it always is after that, not sure why this time it's been made into such a big thing or why it's assumed that it's going to be really long or they won't do anything during it. Totally get that it kind of sucks when they're between albums/tours :lol:, but I don't think it's as bad as people have been making out.

Mykee Mexx

Yeah, it sucks... Haven´t heard of GD since the FBHT in Austin. And since yesterday with California. It sucks. The break is much too long. Think, I´m gonna look for a more active band that cares for their hungry fans. Sucks. Do they still even exist? Break is too long... no sign of life since yesterday and Austin... and some Insta´s... well, that sucks... :sleep: