Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Scott34

Foxboro Hot Tubs - 2014/03/14-15 - SWSX, Austin, Texas, USA

nayeli lazy bones

I live in texas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but i cant go i my parents will not want to drive me there and the tickets are to expensive . will they be playing more shows in texas?

Spike

Pretty cool if it's legit; resurrecting the Foxies.

Now they better come back to London - I'm old enough this time GODAMMIT

They'd better come back to London because when they played The Garage I was in London for the first time ever, about 3 streets away from the venue, and I didn't know about it. And I saw Green Day in Manchester the night before the Foxies opened for them. Destined to never see them at this rate.

19GreenAngel91

2 shows.wow!

Tubbie Head

Two shows? AWESOME!!

GDM

Yay! I've been sweating a possible retraction for the last 16 hours or so. I think I dreamed about it last night, lol.

Fuzz

Yey! I've been sweating a possible retraction for the last 16 hours or so. I think I dreamed about it last night, lol.

Nah, good job posting though. I was tempted to go with the news last night because it did all seem legit, just seemed a little out of place for FBHT so I wanted to be 100% sure.

GDM

Nah, good job posting though. I was tempted to go with the news last night because it did all seem legit, just seemed a little out of place for FBHT so I wanted to be 100% sure.

I was sweating bullets! You guys did the right thing!

lizziebix

Great news. I can't go myself (just too dang expensive) but it's still exciting.

Nice find, Tanya!

GDM

Great news. I can't go myself (just too dang expensive) but it's still exciting.

Nice find, Tanya!

Special thanks to Trenton, NJ, and Michelle!

And nope, I shall be nowhere near the great city of Austin either, lol.

Bastard of 1967

Nice find, Tanya!

So close but yet so far....the pass price, time required, & travel costs would beyond blow the budget for the year, especially with having already seen Green Day in Chicago last year (jeez, was it THAT long ago!?).

Hint for the event organizers: Live stream would be EPIC. :P

lizziebix

So close but yet so far....the pass price, time required, & travel costs would beyond blow the budget for the year, especially with having already seen Green Day in Chicago last year (jeez, was it THAT long ago!?).

Hint for the event organizers: Live stream would be EPIC. :P

You're even closer than I am. But yeah, the price is just crazy for 2 FBHT shows. Sure there'd be other acts to see but, well, not really!

MaraGreenDay

I must see them one day, even if they're old and grey.

sad-i-know-that-feel-bro_3969556_lrg.jpg

o_O

2014 = Foxboro Hot Tubs + The Network , anyone else thinks is it possible ?

touring with Green day :lol:

desertrose

http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/5922952/rachael-ray-sxsw-party-lineup-blondie-ceelo-foxboro-hot-tubs-yelawolf-feedback

with Foxboro Hot Tubs playing the venue's tiny indoor room at the band's behest. (Green Day performed at last year's SXSW and also launched "Broadway Idiot" at the SXSW Film Festival).

MyFreeConcert Austin @myfreeconcertTX 44m

You need to RSVP now to Rachael Ray's Feedback ft. Blondie, Foxboro Hot Tubs w/ Billie Joe Armstrong, and CeeLo

http://feedback.splashthat.com/

March 15 10AM-4PM

http://myfreeconcert.com/atx/event/03/15/2014/Rachel-Ray%27s-Feedback/610/

We totally recommend that you RSVP to this and consider going. It will most certainly get crowded because of everything being offered. Where else will you be able to see CeeLo, Blondie, and Billie Joe Armstrong (Green Day) in one place while eating free barbecue and grabbing free drinks? Yowza.

1939866_875689772457961_331438727_n.png

WhiteTim

Cee Lo? May have to go to this one

Gwen Stacy

So wait, if it's open to the public, what does the RSVP do?

Todd

Cee Lo? May have to go to this one

omg, this is the best comment I've seen on a Green Day forum :lol:

"Foxboro Hottubs show? Meh, I won't go.

Cee Lo will be there to? Maybe I'll go.... not sure yet"

WhiteTim

It's pretty common to have people rsvp for events as sponsors often pay the venue/promoters money per rsvp reserved so its open to the public but they still have to rsvp to it

omg, this is the best comment I've seen on a Green Day forum :lol:

"Foxboro Hottubs show? Meh, I won't go.

Cee Lo will be there to? Maybe I'll go.... not sure yet"

Well im just saying it'll be easy as hell for me to get in even if the venue gets packed as I'm close to Lo and his people lol

Heather.

Would be cool if they were at SXSW for another film premiere (cough old days doc cough) but I'm guessing that's not near ready yet. Still awesome!

Laly

Foxboro Hot Tubs are back!!! :woot: oh my god this is incredible news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :banana::bunny:

desertrose

When you click http://feedback.splashthat.com/ click RSVP and then fill in your name and email address and asks you if you are part of the media. there is a limited number, I am assuming maybe they will contact with you maybe for passes to get in etc.

WhiteTim

When you click http://feedback.splashthat.com/ click RSVP and then fill in your name and email address and asks you if you are part of the media. there is a limited number, I am assuming maybe they will contact with you maybe for passes to get in etc.

Its first come first serves it says rsvp is not promising you a spot

Matt.

It's not just the Foxboro Hot Tubs, it's the Foxboro Hot Tubs with Billie Joe Armstrong

Cori

It's not just the Foxboro Hot Tubs, it's the Foxboro Hot Tubs with Billie Joe Armstrong

You mean the Rev is taking the night off and Billie's filling in? Lame.

Just kidding. I saw that, too, and thought it was weird that they worded it that way. Maybe they don't know that the rest of Green Day is also in the FBHT.