Green Day Ebay Rarities

SABZAVFC

Hi,

I have listed a lot of rare Green Day memorabilia on Ebay which will end on Sunday. Items such as rare bootlegs, cd singles, boxsets and even a replica rock band guitar, if you're interested, check out the link below. Sorry if I've wasted your time.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/sabzavfc/m.html?item=181335177687&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

Hey guys I haven't posted in a while.

I'm gonna be selling three kinda rare Green Day items tomorrow, the limited Tré Book Album sealed from the Ultimate Box Set, the American Idiot Book Album which is in good shape disc and all, and ¡Cuatro! From The Ultimate Box Set (not the one that comes in a standard jewel case)

$50 each

If interested PM me or just reply to this post, I'll be listing them on eBay and I'll post a link to the items as soon as I do.

• 2 months later...

Is that unmastered? Like the shenanigans with DUI?

Yes, because it's a reference copy of the music, and reference copies, are used in the mastering process.

An comparison with the released cd would have to be conducted, to find the nuances, between the two.

I have no knowledge of the "Shenanigans" item.

Yes, because it's a reference copy of the music, and reference copies, are used in the mastering process.

An comparison with the released cd would have to be conducted, to find the nuances, between the two.

I have no knowledge of the "Shenanigans" item.

DUI surfaced on an 'unmastered' copy of Shenanigans, like this Nimrod CD. Therefore, DUI is actually unmastered. I have the mp3 of the whole CD, not really any differences. Mastering doesn't really give many differences. But a CD like this of Warning did have an alternate version of 'Hold On', I'd love to know what this Nimrod is like

DUI surfaced on an 'unmastered' copy of Shenanigans, like this Nimrod CD. Therefore, DUI is actually unmastered. I have the mp3 of the whole CD, not really any differences. Mastering doesn't really give many differences. But a CD like this of Warning did have an alternate version of 'Hold On', I'd love to know what this Nimrod is like

Haha You're Dead is different on that, if you listen to the unmastered album all the way through, it's significantly quieter than the rest of the songs.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived