Welcome to Green Day Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing topics, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Green Day Ebay Rarities

Posted · Report post

Hi,

I have listed a lot of rare Green Day memorabilia on Ebay which will end on Sunday. Items such as rare bootlegs, cd singles, boxsets and even a replica rock band guitar, if you're interested, check out the link below. Sorry if I've wasted your time.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/sabzavfc/m.html?item=181335177687&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Can´t see anything listed...?

Posted · Report post

me neither

Posted · Report post

I can see everything fine

Posted · Report post

Here it says "No listings"...

Posted · Report post

nice stuff, but he doesn't ship overseas

Posted · Report post

I would ship overseas but only if you payed for the extra postage :)

Posted · Report post

Sigh, my poor empty wallet.

Posted · Report post

Hey guys I haven't posted in a while.

I'm gonna be selling three kinda rare Green Day items tomorrow, the limited Tré Book Album sealed from the Ultimate Box Set, the American Idiot Book Album which is in good shape disc and all, and ¡Cuatro! From The Ultimate Box Set (not the one that comes in a standard jewel case)

$50 each

If interested PM me or just reply to this post, I'll be listing them on eBay and I'll post a link to the items as soon as I do.

Posted · Report post

Is that unmastered? Like the shenanigans with DUI?

Yes, because it's a reference copy of the music, and reference copies, are used in the mastering process.

An comparison with the released cd would have to be conducted, to find the nuances, between the two.

I have no knowledge of the "Shenanigans" item.

Posted · Report post

Yes, because it's a reference copy of the music, and reference copies, are used in the mastering process.

An comparison with the released cd would have to be conducted, to find the nuances, between the two.

I have no knowledge of the "Shenanigans" item.

DUI surfaced on an 'unmastered' copy of Shenanigans, like this Nimrod CD. Therefore, DUI is actually unmastered. I have the mp3 of the whole CD, not really any differences. Mastering doesn't really give many differences. But a CD like this of Warning did have an alternate version of 'Hold On', I'd love to know what this Nimrod is like

Posted · Report post

DUI surfaced on an 'unmastered' copy of Shenanigans, like this Nimrod CD. Therefore, DUI is actually unmastered. I have the mp3 of the whole CD, not really any differences. Mastering doesn't really give many differences. But a CD like this of Warning did have an alternate version of 'Hold On', I'd love to know what this Nimrod is like

Haha You're Dead is different on that, if you listen to the unmastered album all the way through, it's significantly quieter than the rest of the songs.
1 person likes this