Static Noise 90: What the hell is 'Demolicious'?

Fuzz

In our shortest and most topical episode yet, we spend 30 minutes sharing everything we know about 'Demolicious' and speculate a bit about what the unreleased track will be.

Download the show by right clicking this.

Visit StaticNoise.com for links to stuff we played and to listen to previous episodes.

Follow us on Twitter: @StaticNoiseGDA

cool it's not that long i will be able to listen completely tonight
and i'm interested by your theories about demolicious :)

Completely the opposite of when we recorded it, it actually sounds a little structured. When were were recording, it just seemed very random and sparatic

Do you guys still post mp3 downloads of the podcast? Can't figure that out with the new (awesome) site!

Listening to this on my speakers is almost like having friends! ..friends that are having a conversation on one end of my room whilst i draw and listen along but still haha anyway great ep thanks!!

I love how sometimes you guys seem clueless about Green Day info. I feel like I'm more studious than you guys :P Probably just have nothing else to do

I love how sometimes you guys seem clueless about Green Day info. I feel like I'm more studious than you guys :P Probably just have nothing else to do

Many people are far more qualified to host this show. I just happen to be an attention whore.

Many people are far more qualified to host this show. I just happen to be an attention whore.

Loved the discussion though!

Cracking show again! I'm clueless about most of the songs you played though!

Andres would you mind linking the video to the bit of Dreamcatcher that you played? All the versions I've heard were really shitty quality and that one was actually good, the acoustic one!

Andres would you mind linking the video to the bit of Dreamcatcher that you played? All the versions I've heard were really shitty quality and that one was actually good, the acoustic one!

Wasn't a video, it was a download from GDC. I can't find the thread now, but I posted all the link on StaticNoise.com

Archived