Green Day to release LP titled "Demolicious" to support Record Store Day

Fuzz

I have not been following this thread, so I apologize if it's already been answered, but will this be available to purchase on iTunes on the release date?

I just heard State of Shock via some FaceBook video share thing and I really liked it, so I'm looking forward to the rest of the album.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If they would've released this album as a regular album (without calling it 'demo's') instead of the full trilogy it would have saved me the trouble of buying THREE albums for the sake of fangirling.

I'm still wary of the whole thing though.

I have not been following this thread, so I apologize if it's already been answered, but will this be available on iTunes on the release date?

more than likely no.

Here's what I got, just a few minor fixes

Perfect. Thanks for correcting those few things I couldn't figure out.

They didn't release all the songs for the sake of numbers though, they've said they did it because they felt all the songs were good. It's like 21CB, fans dislike it and think the band must hate it too but Billie has said (in Kerrang) he thinks it's the best thing they ever did.

Anyway damn I want to listen to this but I'm trying to wait until I actually get the cassette on RSD so I appreciate it more...

If the tempo on some of these was just a tiny bit faster itd be perfect

Oh, that's what it is! The State of Shock intro is very similar to Blitzkrieg Bop's intro.

Waitttt no one ever said Billie would be singing on the acoustic version of Stay The Night. What if this is a completely different person? CONSPIRACIES CONSPIRACIES

Waitttt no one ever said Billie would be singing on the acoustic version of Stay The Night. What if this is a completely different person? CONSPIRACIES CONSPIRACIES

he sounds drugged

They didn't release all the songs for the sake of numbers though, they've said they did it because they felt all the songs were good. It's like 21CB, fans dislike it and think the band must hate it too but Billie has said (in Kerrang) he thinks it's the best thing they ever did.

Anyway damn I want to listen to this but I'm trying to wait until I actually get the cassette on RSD so I appreciate it more...

Yeah, and that's what hurt the most for me as a fan. I know they loved the songs, and it was clear they had a ton of fun making them, but in the end they were disappointing compared to their past albums.

Darth Praxus can't access file sharing sites on his college's wi-fi, and is thus waiting to get home later this week so he can download and render judgment on this shit. :P I'm sure the songs'll be better than their official versions, but the lyrics will still suck ass. :P

Everything you've ever said will turn out to be wrong as soon as your hear it. It's been fun.

Maybe I went on twitter and searched for 'Demolicious' and maybe a Brazilian twitter account posted a link. No idea though

lol thanks dude. Im loving the album

DADDY KOOL RECORDS in St Petersberg, Florida

has a drawing for Test Pressing of Demolicious

Daddy Kool Records @daddykool727 2h

RSVP to our #RSD14 event for a chance to win a @greenday #Demolicious vinyl test pressing! Winner announced on 4/19! http://buff.ly/Re6JGK

Don't forget, if you've RSVP'ed to this event, you're automatically entered to win a special Green Day test pressing of Demolicious! The winner will be announced on Record Store Day and no purchase is necessary to win, so invite your friends and increase your chances of taking home this awesome limited edition LP!

I just saw the state of shock lyrics on GDA,

"We want to go to heaven

But no one wants to die
The fire, judgement and demons
And save your last goodbye"

But it's got to be "defy your" not "the fire", surely?

I've nearly finished listening now to it, oh my god Rusty James... why they got rid of the "And all the losers..." bit before the last chorus I don't know... that demo version but polished would be even better (I think) ! :)

:wacko: Ha they must be going crazy. State of Shock not only should have been in the album, it should have been a single.

Oh, that's what it is! The State of Shock intro is very similar to Blitzkrieg Bop's intro.

Really? It reminded me more of the beginning to "Wasted" by Black Flag for some reason.

I sure wish I could be listening to it right now! Google is giving me nothing.

Really? It reminded me more of the beginning to "Wasted" by Black Flag for some reason.

Oooh yeah, it's similar to that as well!

Archived