Green Day to release LP titled "Demolicious" to support Record Store Day

Fuzz

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

State of shock is pretty cool, acoustic Stay the night is such an unusual thing but it's also lovely.

And most of all I love these voices and laughters at the end of every record :)

I loved the little country twang at the end of fell for you :lol:

I noticed there's changed lyrics in quite a few songs: let yourself go, sex drugs and violence and oh love.

Reminder: no posting any links in this thread or advertising that you'll share them via PM. Yes, I know that's very frustrating.

Little boy named train opinions? I actually think the demo is enjoyable

I'm sure it'll turn up soon on torrent sites. Just can't have people sharing it here for legal reasons.

Been looking for the link for about 45 minutes with no luck... Anyone wanna be my new favorite person and send it to me? :ga:

Yeah it'll appear again soon, we'll have to just keep an eye open :)

So is the Trilogy good now? Where's Darth Praxus? :P

Is there a possibility that State of Shock was from Red 7 and they just took they got rid of the crowd noise or something? It sounds jankity enough for it...

Is there a possibility that State of Shock was from Red 7 and they just took they got rid of the crowd noise or something? It sounds jankity enough for it...

don't think they could remove the audience completely like that. sounds to me like they're just practicing it live in studio.

Possible, but I don't think so. During the breakdown Billie does some vocal dubs. Sure, they could have been added later but I'm not thinking so.

Stay the Night acoustic it feels so like.. personal to me, also a bit sad to me. Like the kind of song that they (or just Billie) would play at the end of they last concert..

The reason of his voice is because his not forcing it, His singin' a few octaves 'lower' (?)

Stay the Night acoustic it feels so like.. personal to me, also a bit sad to me. Like the kind of song that they (or just Billie) would play on they last concert..

The reason of his voice is because his not forcing it, His singin' a few octaves 'lower' (?)

A few steps, yeah. A human having a vocal range of a few octaves is pretty impossible :P

OMG and I'm going to see AI musical today! This is the most exciting day ever! Thanks GDC!

Edit: And it's my 2nd GDC Birthday!!!! :dance:

Archived