Green Day to release LP titled "Demolicious" to support Record Store Day

Fuzz

Of course, it's the best song Billie's ever written.

Its not the best but its pretty catchy; like Know Your Enemy, this song was made to be radio-friendly.. So, dont understand all the hate.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Of course, it's the best song Billie's ever written.

Big 'ol sarcasm tag for Matt because he doesn't get sarcasm :P

Hey, he said so himself

Can't understand why people are exited for a song that didn't even make it to the top 37.

Do you remeber AI''s b-side are all good songs but they didn't make the cut;

Same wth 21st CB ones.

So stop complaining, wait for the release to judge that fucking song.

Can't understand why people are exited for a song that didn't even make it to the top 37.

Just because a song doesn't make a main cut doesn't mean that it cannot be good. It just means that the song may not of been a good fit for the album. Also you have to remember its all opinions. There is no definition that can define whether a song is good or not, as everyone will think differently about the song. Billie could of written the greatest song of all time and would of be the most popular of all time and then he tossed it away as he didn't like it.

opinions

Got a serious question here..

I´m living in Germany and we sadly dont get the cassette version of that :( And as I´m a collector I need to get this.. The only one thats in eBay cost $99!! Thats unfair.. sooo is anyone from here going to get a cassette and is kind enough to get me one, too? :happy: That would be awesome.. Of course I cover all the costs: cassette + shipping + thank you $! :D

Considering the trélogy had pretty much no promotion, I don't see why that's relevant. Maybe people are excited because they like it! Or maybe they don't like it and want to see if the demo is any better! I know I'm excited to here a lower-fi version of Ashley, I think that's one song that could really do with less production. Listening to it feels claustrophobic.

So stop complaining, wait for the release to judge that fucking song.

Your wish is my command, maharaj

I found someone on Instagram from outside of the US that says that they have the Demolicious CD. She has a picture of herself holding it and she says that her mom got it in Malaysia. Last I saw, she was screaming with joy because it sounded perfect. I would post pictures, but I don't know how to from my phone. Her username is @poisontheparty ... Does anyone want to go investigate that?

I found someone on Instagram from outside of the US that says that they have the Demolicious CD. She has a picture of herself holding it and she says that her mom got it in Malaysia. Last I saw, she was screaming with joy because it sounded perfect. I would post pictures, but I don't know how to from my phone. Her username is @poisontheparty ... Does anyone want to go investigate that?

tm3m5du4.jpg

It looks perfect! Lucky she! We have to wait almost week, it's unfair... :(

If she posts it on YouTube, will it be available for people in the US since she doesn't live here? Or is that something she can control?

This record probably seems it will be the one they should have released in the first place, not that shitload of overproduced songs.

If she posts it on YouTube, will it be available for people in the US since she doesn't live here? Or is that something she can control?

If it's posted on Youtube it'll most likely be taken down immediately. Torrents/file sharing sites are the only way.

This record probably seems it will be the one they should have released in the first place, not that shitload of overproduced songs.

The Trilogy is the least produced thing Green Day have done since Kerplunk, sadly.

It looks perfect! Lucky she! We have to wait almost week, it's unfair... :(

Maybe not... :runaround::runaround::runaround:

If it's posted on Youtube it'll most likely be taken down immediately. Torrents/file sharing sites are the only way.

The Trilogy is the least produced thing Green Day have done since Kerplunk, sadly.

seems its produced as much as Warning, Nimrod, American Idiot to me...obviously not as much as 21stcenturyb

seems its produced as much as Warning, Nimrod, American Idiot to me...obviously not as much as 21stcenturyb

Nah man, it just sounds like that because of the vocal filters. Each song only has about 3/4 guitar layers maximum, whereas American Idiot had over 100 in places.

HOLY SHIAT. I'm dying here.. I don't want to sound stalker but I'm like talking with the girl etc... And she said she maybe will leak it.. Stay tuned fellowS!

Nah man, it just sounds like that because of the vocal filters. Each song only has about 3/4 guitar layers maximum, whereas American Idiot had over 100 in places.

probably right...I dunno I just think some songs in the trilogy sound so bland

probably right...I dunno I just think some songs in the trilogy sound so bland

That's from underproduction, really. The guitar tone is pure muck. Someone needs to chuck a distortion pedal at Billie Joe.

Her YouTube is "99letterbombs" guys

EDIT: well that doesn't seem to work, um

Archived