Green Day to release LP titled "Demolicious" to support Record Store Day

Fuzz

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Everyone is talking about leaks but this isn't like an album that green day usually releases it's meant for a certain event so there only goin to be released on that certain day FOR the event. It's meant for record day so why leak it before hand?

On the other hand with those pictures of the cassette tapes it means they have the physical copies and maybe someone will take one home and upload it on YouTube xD

I'm going to try and snag a copy on vinyl at my local record store. Hopefully he doesn't sell out.

Oh my gosh I'm so excited to get my hands on one of those copies! Ugh I can't believe we have to wait another week.

Damn it...

I just can't wait hahaha, I hope it L E A K S soon.

I don't. It's so much more satisfying to wait and hear when it's released.

I don't. It's so much more satisfying to wait and hear when it's released.

The thing is I can't get the physical copy, I dont have that advantage... So I have to take the leaks :(

The thing is I can't get the physical copy, I dont have that advantage... So I have to take the leaks :(

You don't have to take the leaks. As soon as it comes out someone will upload it on YouTube.

You don't have to take the leaks. As soon as it comes out someone will upload it on YouTube.

Your valuing the satisfaction of waiting over earlier pleasure doesn't mean they have to as well, especially if they don't get any satisfaction due to the lack of a physical copy.

I don't even get it. You hope it doesn't leak because you want to wait, but he's the one that "doesn't have to" take the leaks. Should be the other way around.

Well... Waiting to someone to upload it on Youtube on April 19 or April 12/13/14/etc... its almost the same thing actually.. If I hear it a couple days before it doesnt going to change much my exciting when I'm going to hear it..

I would understand you if you mean "Wait till you have a physical copy of the CD, its so much cooler" but waiting till the release date just for an upload of Youtube...? Its the same shit HAHA

Every Saturday for the last few weeks I've been waking up thinking...it's today! And then I realize it's not. Still another week to wait. :(

The only excitment I get is about the excitment of other GDCers and the future many pages of this thread to read 8D

For some reason I felt like it was today and I looked at the calendar and noticed it was the 12th and now I'm sad :(

so excited :runaround:

I don't know if the "new sound" will help, but I made a playlist of what Demolicious' tracklist will be and it has a weird flow...

I suddenly have this feeling I'm gonna end up being rather disappointed by this album...but who knows. Maybe I'm wrong.

I don't know if the "new sound" will help, but I made a playlist of what Demolicious' tracklist will be and it has a weird flow...

I thought the saw thing. But, it could be because we're used to the flow of the albums.

I thought the saw thing. But, it could be because we're used to the flow of the albums.

Maybe, but to me 99 Revolutions does not go well into Angel Blue well at all... :ermm:

Maybe, but to me 99 Revolutions does not go well into Angel Blue well at all... :ermm:

eh I don't really think Troublemaker does either

Wow... I just heard the songs of the trilogy (the ones from Demolicious), and I just remembered the good they are..

I'd forgot how good is 99 Revolutions for example.

I'd forgot how good is 99 Revolutions for example.

Of course, it's the best song Billie's ever written.

Big 'ol sarcasm tag for Matt because he doesn't get sarcasm

:P

I Too :-) I can't wait!

first version oh love.

Not the first version of Oh Love - they played it at the Tiki Bar first, and yes, we do have a recording of it

Archived