Green Day to release LP titled "Demolicious" to support Record Store Day

Fuzz

Holy crap this is awesome :happy:

Really hope it gets released digitally otherwise there is 0 chance of me getting it lmao.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So, is this just demos? Or a b-side/outtake collection like Shenanigans?

1) it's not officially announced yet.

2) All info there is: the title, that it will contain 2 discs and will be released on April 19th (at least on vinyl)

I can't help but think back to this video. I can only hope this is the light of day that Mike was talking about!!

LP stand for Long playing record, also its a Record Store day release, which i think means it will be a Vinyl only release (I might be wrong) i expect they'll be an MP3 choice as well though.

But yeah I guess by strict definition an LP would be vinyl.

Well shit I have to buy 2 expensive vinyl records and I have to fix my vinyl player

1) it's not officially announced yet.

2) All info there is: the title, that it will contain 2 discs and will be released on April 19th (at least on vinyl)

Why so rude?

I can't help but think about the awesome 21st CBD demo. I need more of that in my life! :runaround: And now I might just get it! :dance:

So, is this just demos? Or a b-side/outtake collection like Shenanigans?

Judging by the tittle I guess demos and maybe if we are lucky enough some newly recorded songs

Why so rude?

Wasn't meant to be rude at all. I was just telling him the facts in a simple way.

I am so excited. :runaround: I don't really know why, though. Unless the release it on CD or digitally as well, I'll never hear it.

I also didn't realise that they released "don't wanna know if you are lonely" on vinyl! I would have loved that. Probably one of my favourite covers by them.

I got it for Christmas! :)

Meant to be released on April 19th, I'm seeing Alkaline Trio then... so hopefully i can check this out before i go!

I don't care what's on it - I JUST WANT IT. And hoping it won't be hard to get a copy (or download)!!

Looking foward to hearing more about this, and this is possibly what mike was hinting about when he said he had some Green Day news.

I like the Title alot too :happy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28GLa9T2CtI

Love the title. Looking foward to hearing more about this, and this is possibly what mike was hinting about when he said he had some Green Day news.

I'm thinking this too!

I love how excited we get for green day news! I know it's not officially confirmed but so far good enough to make this Sunday a good day!

OMG Yay!! I hope they don't release the Dookie Demos cause I've already got those but either way yay!!

I am so excited. :runaround: I don't really know why, though. Unless the release it on CD or digitally as well, I'll never hear it.

I got it for Christmas! :)

If they would only release it on vinyl, the people without a record player would still be able to hear it :P

Vinyls can be transferred, you know?^^

Oh, and I ordered the record online. I hope the whole thing is not a scam

:)

If they would only release it on vinyl, the people without a record player would still be able to hear it :P

Vinyls can be transferred, you know?^^

I mean that I won't be able to get a copy of it. There aren't any record stores around me. :(

I mean that I won't be able to get a copy of it. There aren't any record stores around me. :(

Oh...well...you have it good in America - I live in Austria :D

Archived