Green Day to release LP titled "Demolicious" to support Record Store Day

Fuzz

Not entirely related to Demolicious, but how great does KTDJ flow into STN? Even though they didn't actually perform the two together on the night.

"What's wrong with this picture? There's absolutely nothing wrong with this picture!"

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really want the demo version (if it exists) of Kill The DJ.

There most definitely is one, you hear it on Cuatro. Shame we'll probably never hear it though.

I really want the demo version (if it exists) of Kill The DJ.

There's a section of one at the beginning of Cuatro. Sounds nice.

[Edit:] u wnna fukin fite me m8 do dat shit agn i dare ya fookin mod looser

For me there is no real problem with the guitar sound on the Trilogy - it's the drums. Especially the snare drum sounds very high/annoying.

I like the sound of some tracks from Demolicious, like "Nuclear Family", "Sex, Drugs & Violence", "Rusty James" and "Missing You". I wish the whole album (at least) would have been released with THAT sound.

It's a shame that Kill The DJ is not included on Demolicious.
I also think that Amanda would sound much nicer in the demo version
I would prefer Kill The DJ instead of Oh Love and Amanda instead of Ashley but anyway I'm happy with what we got.

Just in case anyone is able to get a second copy, I'm willing to pay for shipping costs and everything else. Let me know!

Just in case anyone is able to get a second copy, I'm willing to pay for shipping costs and everything else. Let me know!

Second copy of what? CD, Vinyl, Cassette?

For me there is no real problem with the guitar sound on the Trilogy - it's the drums. Especially the snare drum sounds very high/annoying.

I like the sound of some tracks from Demolicious, like "Nuclear Family", "Sex, Drugs & Violence", "Rusty James" and "Missing You". I wish the other songs would have been released with THAT sound.

I agree that the drums on the demos were a HUGE improvement. The Trilogy drums were too snappy. It gets obnoxious.

But they also don't know what color they have. They just write what's written on the sticker :-(

Preferably on CD. :)

I could try and get one tomorrow. More details via PM? :)

Or maybe someone from Germany can help you out - would be even cheaper for you

But they also don't know what color they have. They just write what's written on the sticker :-(

Yes, that will be a problem for us since they want to sell a sealed one its hard for us to tell what color we get..

i could buy u a CD :) pm? bin auch aus deutschland

well I try to get as much as Im ALLOWED to buy tomorrow.. I got a few friends that are going to buy more, too so we can exchange the colors of the vinyl since we want both.. red and clear - I´ll let you know what I got and what I can sell to you!

BUUUT I heard were only allowed to buy one of each per person..

We will see tomorrow.. finally!

i saw the cassette at 100$ on ebay. i hope i'll be able to get my copy at regular price tomorrow

Just called my record store and they told me that I am only able to purchase the stuff I ordered. So just 1 CD and 1 Vinyl.

i saw the cassette at 100$ on ebay. i hope i'll be able to get my copy at regular price tomorrow

Hes just an idiot trying to raise money.. totally not worth it!

Damn there's already a line around the building at the store I'm planning to go to...

Damn there's already a line around the building at the store I'm planning to go to...

oh damn you're fucked

I hope ppl arent that crazy in Germany... It should be a chilled out, record buying day.. :D

I'm in Baltimore, Maryland and all the record stores around me only have 1 to 2 copies of the vinyl. Every person I talked to at each store said people were chompin at the bit to get that LP and told me to get there early.

Archived