Green Day to release LP titled "Demolicious" to support Record Store Day

Fuzz

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ick, tambourine really kills the Fell For You demo, although I don't really mind the studio version.

My verdict is if Ashley, Oh Love and Fell For You were swapped for Lazy Bones, Fuck Time and Kill the DJ demos, and those demos were good, that this would be the perfect live-sounding album for me.

Again, still angry the trilogy sounds so flat... I really can't even listen to it now after receiving this and knowing what could have been. :(

God there's some idiot on the Facebook page "wow a greatest hits album" "new album, new tour" "this sucks, I want old skool green day back"

God there's some idiot on the Facebook page "wow a greatest hits album" "new album, new tour" "this sucks, I want old skool green day back"

dear lord such dumbass :P

Ick, tambourine really kills the Fell For You demo, although I don't really mind the studio version.

My verdict is if Ashley, Oh Love and Fell For You were swapped for Lazy Bones, Fuck Time and Kill the DJ demos, and those demos were good, that this would be the perfect live-sounding album for me.

Again, still angry the trilogy sounds so flat... I really can't even listen to it now after receiving this and knowing what could have been. :(

I'm the same, it's pretty hard to go back. UNO especially.

The record store that's doing RSD in my town called yesterday to say that vinyl and CD have arrived :D I ordered all three CD, vinyl and cassette just in case only one arrived... now I have to spend 50 euros but oh well... no tour this summer so :P But they wont give them to me until saturday >.<

The acoustic version of Stay the Night makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. It's like Billie is playing just for me. I like how he pronounces 'be' properly at the end of the pre-chorus!

Its released for record store day so there is no way JB Hi-fi or sanity will get it otherwise it would defeat the purpose.

Here is the Australia website for Record Store Day, more specifically the list of stores in Australia. http://www.recordstoreday.com.au/stores/

You just need to find stores near you, then go to their website or email them to see if they have any on order.

Woohoooo! Look what I picked up from work today:

2ylqzrb.jpg

I love JB Hi-Fi :D This was a nice surprise to find out. I didn't even know my store was getting it!

Stock is VERY limited though! Only 2-3 per store (not even all stores have it). Sadly no cassette or Vinyl :(

2ylqzrb.jpg

I love JB Hi-Fi :D This was a nice surprise to find out. I didn't even know my store was getting it!

Stock is VERY limited though! Only 2-3 per store (not even all stores have it). Sadly no cassette or Vinyl :(

shiiit.. really only 2-3 per store?? damn.. i wondee if my german store get any although i ordered

2ylqzrb.jpg

How on earth did JB get it, they are not a record store.

My local store says that they have ordered 'everything' but have no idea what they're getting until it has all arrived. Fingers crossed...

How on earth did JB get it, they are not a record store.

I too didn't think to even look it up at work, but on a whim I decided to and lo and behold we had it in stock!!!

I must reiterate though. VERY limited stock. And don't hold out hope that it'll become a regular retail item. I have confirmation that what the stores get is final.

I too didn't think to even look it up at work, but on a whim I decided to and lo and behold we had it in stock!!!

you could sell me one with that Australian sticker :D

you could sell me one with that Australian sticker :D

i would love to mate, but unfortunately the other copy is for my friend.

I must reiterate though. VERY limited stock. And don't hold out hope that it'll become a regular retail item. I have confirmation that what the stores get is final.

I will still give it a go. It is really my only chance to actually by it from a store rather then from ebay. As the closest record store that will be stocking it is 2 hours away in Sydney, whereas I have a JB store only 20 minutes away and two more withing 40 minutes. So I have emailed each of the stores hoping for a reply Saturday morning in case the closest store doesn't have it.

i would love to mate, but unfortunately the other copy is for my friend.

damn.. how sad :(

on Amazon yesterday the cd was 13euros and today is 15 O.o is that normal?

on Amazon yesterday the cd was 13euros and today is 15 O.o is that normal?

Since it's not Amazon who picks the prices, but the random sellers - yes, it is normal.

EDIT: oh, it seems like they're selling it - weird. Usually Amazon Germany sells records earlier

Yup. Enjoy putting Joey Armstrong through college.

funding everything his son does*

Since it's not Amazon who picks the prices, but the random sellers - yes, it is normal.

EDIT: oh, it seems like they're selling it - weird. Usually Amazon Germany sells records earlier

yeah amazon is the seller...

The audio production on the trilogy albums

Ahhh ok. I did,'t realise that U/D/T stood for Uno/Dos/Tre. I thought it was the name of a commonly used technique or something.

Archived