Live performance of the song Green Day

JOE THE X-KID

http://youtu.be/Pg4KOW-IIo8

Hey guys im not sure if this is the right place to post this and im not sure if anyone has seen it. But heres Green Day playing Green day live in Miami 2009 (soundcheck). Thought it was extremely rare so i might as well share it

I remember watching this and basically freaking out about it! They used to throw in the biggest rarities into soundchecks in 2009, it's crazy. And the best part is that a couple of fans were able to get in (and film it)!

I remember watching this and basically freaking out about it! They used to throw in the biggest rarities into soundchecks in 2009, it's crazy. And the best part is that a couple of fans were able to get in (and film it)!

Yeah its unfair! they also played Private Ale and Warning, so jealous...

No matter how much these songs are shit and all, I always enjoy watching them especially when they are played recently/a few years ago :thumbsup:

No matter how much these songs are shit and all, I always enjoy watching them especially when they are played recently/a few years ago :thumbsup:

They're not shit though :P

They're not shit though :P

Well, I don't really like the songs on 1039 (Except Going to Pasalacqua & 409) but when they play songs that' really old nowadays I do enjoy them :) I guess it's just the bad quality and such that makes them bad in my head lol

My god yes! It's my dream to see a Green Day sound check.

They played a bunch of cool stuff in their soundchecks like Church On Sunday, Private Ale and a bunch of old stuff. And Dreamcatcher. But I've never seen this video thanks for sharing!

Well, I don't really like the songs on 1039 (Except Going to Pasalacqua & 409) but when they play songs that' really old nowadays I do enjoy them :) I guess it's just the bad quality and such that makes them bad in my head lol

There are a ton of punk albums that are worse sound quality than 39/Smooth. Operation Ivy's stuff would sound better with better recording stuff, but that's no excuse to call the songs shit. They're far from that. Even bigger punk bands like The Misfits and the Ramones have quality similar to 39/Smooth on a bunch of their songs. That's just something you have to deal with listening to early material, when bands couldn't afford thousand dollar recording and production.

No reason to call them shit. They rock! That's how the band began.

Archived