My Kids Message for Green Day

ready1

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Your kids are, quite literally, the two greatest children in the universe :)

Adorable. Can't wait for you to post when they finally get to see Green Day live for the first time!

Very cool kids!

I've moved this to Green Day Chat, Green Day related topics should be posted here :)

I don't understand all the message because I'm not familiar with Aussie accent but it is really cool to see 2 little kids being Green Day fans. And their favorite song, basket case, is my favorite, too.

Awwwww... this is just too cute... and the little girl supporting and agreeing with her brother... so sweet... :wub:

Awwwww... this is just too cute... and the little girl supporting and agreeing with her brother... so sweet... :wub:

lol i have 2 boys.. Ashton and Mason!!

Concert at Soundwave sydney is now finished... I feel so empty everytime i leave a GD concert.

Your kids are awesome and that was also hilarious! I just need to get a bit bigger! Like there's a height requirement to ride the Green Day roller coaster :lol:

Concert at Soundwave sydney is now finished... I feel so empty everytime i leave a GD concert.

:lol: Oh, sorry, the voice sounds like a little girl to me. And he´s so supportive and caring, that I instantly thought it´s a girl. Of course, you´re a supportive and caring young man, excuse my bad... ;) I especially love the "Me, toooo!" :D

I hope they get to go to a concert soon. :wub:

It would be so nice if the guys would see it !

I know! It would be so adorable if some of them responded to the kids!

Archived