Blasphemy & Genocide: Unpopular Green Day Opinions, Part 2

Spike

HEEEEYCANYOUHEARMEEEEAAAHMCAAAAALINGYERNAAAAAMEHEEEEEELLO

ORISITGUDBYEEEEEEEEEE

I didn't even know what song that was from. :lol:

Rest is cool, go away please, all of you.

Seagull's dupe account. He's been fooling us for the last year and a bit.

You get half a rep for this post. The first sentence ruins it.

• Like 1

I didn't even know what song that was from. :lol:

You get half a rep for this post. The first sentence ruins it.

0.5 is always rounded up, so you owe me a full rep for that post. To balance it out, don't rep me next time you want to. Problem solved :happy:

• Like 2

I've never seen Paper Lanterns as anything special. :ninja:

I used to really like you :cry:

Though as a whole 1039 SOSH is not very good album and I rarely listen to it, it has some gems like Paper Lanterns.

• Like 1

I've never seen Paper Lanterns as anything special. :ninja:

I'm glad you've finally made it to the dark side. Boring song.

Bey-shock.gif

You're LYING. :cry:

• Like 3

Don't listen to Tom. He thinks Longview sucks. Damn Graham don't let him brainwash thee :cry:

Oh don't worry, he's still being a fucking idiot when it comes to Longview. :P

• Like 1

Tiffin is my butler, can't you read your own fantasies correctly? :mad:

"Fantasies" is right :lol: But yeah you've been demoted to your own butler for that comment.

"Fantasies" is right :lol: But yeah you've been demoted to your own butler for that comment.

You have no authority to fire my butler! :lol: Unless you're working for me and he's under you. In which case I FIRE YOU!!!

You have no authority to fire my butler! :lol: Unless you're working for me and he's under you. In which case I FIRE YOU!!!

In Soviet Russia, Praxus is Iain.
  • Like 2

In Soviet Russia, Praxus is Iain.

Apologies, I'm trying to write 5,000 words on Mary Wollstonecraft and Virginia Woolf with just over 24 hours to go, so I'm a little punchy.

Apologies, I'm trying to write 5,000 words on Mary Wollstonecraft and Virginia Woolf with just over 24 hours to go, so I'm a little punchy.

If Woolfe can write 5000 words about literally nothing (The Mark On The Wall) you can do the same about her. Ugh she was terrible.

If Woolfe can write 5000 words about literally nothing (The Mark On The Wall) you can do the same about her. Ugh she was terrible.

I agree that her short stories are incredibly impenetrable, but A Room of One's Own is fantastic and I'm looking forward to starting her novels.

Boulevard of Broken Dreams is a lyrically inferior All By Myself.

0/10. :P

BOBD is obviously more simplistic and cliched lyrically than the best stuff on AI, but I think it works really well. My one nitpick is an odd one—the Gregorian Chants cover album censored the line "What's fucked up and everything's all right" to "What is wrong and everything's all right", and I've actually found myself preferring that bit of wordplay to the original lyric.

• Like 1

0/10. :P

BOBD is obviously more simplistic and cliched lyrically than the best stuff on AI, but I think it works really well. My one nitpick is an odd one—the Gregorian Chants cover album censored the line "What's fucked up and everything's all right" to "What is wrong and everything's all right", and I've actually found myself preferring that bit of wordplay to the original lyric.

Actually that's so much better :lol:

• lizziebix featured this topic