Welcome to Green Day Community

Hey Green Day fans! Join our community now, totally free, to talk with other Green Day fans from around the world about everything going on with the band. Talk about the current tour, current news, speculation, and we have general topics to talk about current events, life, anything that's on your mind. It's a little corner of the internet where Green Day fans can come together. Join us!

Spike

Blasphemy & Genocide: Unpopular Green Day Opinions, Part 2

11,990 posts in this topic

Here is an unpopular opinion for you: I think Dookie is the second worst Green Day album.

2 minutes ago, G-L-O-R-I-A said:

Here is an unpopular opinion for you: I think Dookie is the second worst Green Day album.

I don't agree, but I can understand it.  Out of curiosity, what do you think is the worst?

3 minutes ago, Scattered Wreck said:

I don't agree, but I can understand it.  Out of curiosity, what do you think is the worst?

Uno. There are only about three songs on Uno that I listen to on a regular basis.

49 minutes ago, G-L-O-R-I-A said:

Oh geez 

1 person likes this

That is understandable. But still laughable :lol:

1 hour ago, G-L-O-R-I-A said:

Uno. There are only about three songs on Uno that I listen to on a regular basis.

Uno's my least favorite of the Trilogy.  It is a bit higher on my list than last, but we agree it is the worst of the Trilogy.

11 minutes ago, St. Jonny said:

That is understandable. But still laughable :lol:

No ones opinion is laughable.

3 people like this

While I wouldn't say it's the worst Dookie doesn't wind up in the top 5 for my ranking but that could be because I have overplayed that album in the 90's 

1 person likes this

I don't dislike Dookie, I think it's a great album, but I would just rather listen to the other Green Day albums.

I don't like the way that people always compare it to Insomniac. They say things like "Insomniac is basically exactly the same as Dookie, but not as good." In my opinion, Insomniac is way better than Dookie. In fact, Insomniac is my second favourite Green Day album, after Nimrod.

Also, since Dookie is their best-selling album and probably their most famous, the first time I listened to it I had high expectations and, to be honest, I didn't think the songs were that memorable. The only songs that really stood out to me were Burnout, Longview, Basket Case and the last half of F.O.D. However, I will say this: those four songs are better than a lot of the songs on other albums.

34 minutes ago, G-L-O-R-I-A said:

I don't dislike Dookie, I think it's a great album, but I would just rather listen to the other Green Day albums.

I don't like the way that people always compare it to Insomniac. They say things like "Insomniac is basically exactly the same as Dookie, but not as good." In my opinion, Insomniac is way better than Dookie. In fact, Insomniac is my second favourite Green Day album, after Nimrod.

Also, since Dookie is their best-selling album and probably their most famous, the first time I listened to it I had high expectations and, to be honest, I didn't think the songs were that memorable. The only songs that really stood out to me were Burnout, Longview, Basket Case and the last half of F.O.D. However, I will say this: those four songs are better than a lot of the songs on other albums.

Well we were agreeing for awhile, until this.  :lol:  Insomniac is my last, by a mile.

17 minutes ago, Scattered Wreck said:

Well we were agreeing for awhile, until this.  :lol:  Insomniac is my last, by a mile.

Oh my God, really? :lol: Why? Do you dislike it, or is it just your least favourite?

21 hours ago, Scattered Wreck said:

No ones opinion is laughable.

Oh it really can be, there are plenty of laughable opinions out there. Not talking about music of course

2 people like this

40 minutes ago, G-L-O-R-I-A said:

Oh my God, really? :lol: Why? Do you dislike it, or is it just your least favourite?

Well it used to be just my least favorite but I'm enjoying it less and less the more I listen to it

24 minutes ago, Master Roshi said:

Oh it really can be, there are plenty of laughable opinions out there. Not talking about music of course

Actually no. Everyone us entitled to an opinion and anyone has a right to disagree with it.  That doesn't make it laughable it makes it different

6 minutes ago, Libertine Angel said:

I don't see any problem laughing at flat-earthers.

You are such a nerd:lol:

1 person likes this

19 minutes ago, Libertine Angel said:

I don't see any problem laughing at flat-earthers.

Ok point taken

1 person likes this