Blasphemy & Genocide: Unpopular Green Day Opinions, Part 2

Spike

No, leave Extraordinary Girl alone! I can see TMTS replacing St Jimmy, though.

No, leave St. Jimmy alone! I can't see it replacing anything. :cry:

good lord what have i done.

i don't have anything against she's a rebel, i think it's great tbh i was just thinking that tmts would go well in she's a rebel's place on the tracklisting..........that's all.......oh god im sorry :cry:

i don't have anything against she's a rebel, i think it's great tbh i was just thinking that tmts would go well in she's a rebel's place on the tracklisting..........that's all.......oh god im sorry :cry:

Goddammit Lil do you have to ruin everything?

typical northerner

I say as I'm not even qualified to make that joke.

But seriously, She's A Rebel is where we meet Whatsername for the first time!!! And the messages of Extraordinary Girl and TMTS are really just different sides of the same coin, they're totally interchangeable.

typical northerner

But seriously, She's A Rebel is where we meet Whatsername for the first time!!! And the messages of Extraordinary Girl and TMTS are really just different sides of the same coin, they're totally interchangeable.

It's too angry, though, to come right before Letterbomb. They're both epic "FUCK YOU" songs.

• Like 1

Goddammit Lil do you have to ruin everything?

apparently yes

typical northerner

omg kay what are you even talking about that wasn't a northern post at all omg i'm cackling. bless your heart.

anyway YOU'RE different sides of the same coin :mad:

• Like 2

No, leave Extraordinary Girl alone! I can see TMTS replacing St Jimmy, though.

Whoa there, hold on a second! If you replace St Jimmy, I'd be left without a username!

apparently yes

omg kay what are you even talking about that wasn't a northern post at all omg i'm cackling. bless your heart.

anyway YOU'RE different sides of the same coin :mad:

I HEARD THAT MAKING JOKES ABOUT YOUR HERITAGE MAKE YOU STOP ARGUING.

I have no idea why I said that, I've just been dying to say something about someone being northern for a week.

I HEARD THAT MAKING JOKES ABOUT YOUR HERITAGE MAKE YOU STOP ARGUING.

I have no idea why I said that, I've just been dying to say something about someone being northern for a week.

lmao omg. i don't even know what to say :lol:

generally northernism = cynicism. if someone's being miserable, then you can talk about them being northern. that is the basic rule. it can be more complicated but i think we should start small with you. :P

generally northernism = cynicism. if someone's being miserable, then you can talk about them being northern. that is the basic rule. it can be more complicated but i think we should start small with you. :P

Also dangerously emotionally continent and generally repressed.

• Like 1

Also dangerously emotionally continent and generally repressed.

this guy gets it. although you can talk to us in public.

• Like 1

this guy gets it. although you can talk to us in public.

Usually just to say "I can't get involved in the murders you need to commit to get this shit out of your system."

• Like 1

Your encouragement means so much. I'll remember this, wait a few weeks to wipe the egg off my face, and then try again :happy:

I've just been reminded of the time my band did Welcome To Paradise. Green Day songs in a northern accent are fucking classic. If anyone's interested I might share it here, even if it was a really shit performance.

• Like 4

Usually just to say "I can't get involved in the murders you need to commit to get this shit out of your system."

you don't get involved in strangers' murders?? you've been in london too long. :P

Your encouragement means so much. I'll remember this, wait a few weeks to wipe the egg off my face, and then try again :happy:

awesome! we all believe in you, kay :happy: with the right training you can be mocking northerners like us in just a few easy, stress-free weeks!

• Like 1

I've just been reminded of the time my band did Welcome To Paradise. Green Day songs in a northern accent are fucking classic. If anyone's interested I might share it here, even if it was a really shit performance.

please do.

Dewit.

Would you say that if I showed you our dozens of Paramore covers? :P

I don't want to hear them, but I doubt her vocal abilities are much different in those ;)

• lizziebix featured this topic