Blasphemy & Genocide: Unpopular Green Day Opinions, Part 2

Spike

:o Why don't you like it?

Well the over production just gives me the chills makes me borderline sick. Just never got into the whole vibe of the storyline seems they just went with the formula since AI did so well. The singles were weak and very radio friendly. Just can't dig anything about 21CB.

Well the over production just gives me the chills makes me borderline sick. Just never got into the whole vibe of the storyline seems they just went with the formula since AI did so well. The singles were weak and very radio friendly. Just can't dig anything about 21CB.

There is no story line...

• Like 3

so i'm gonna guess the fact that fell for you is one of my favorite songs on the entire trilogy is an unpopular opinion

• Like 1

There is no story line...

I was being generous to those I've seen argue there is one on here believe me I know.

I was being generous to those I've seen argue there is one on here believe me I know.

And it's really not over produced that's the way the album needed to be produced it would sound flat if they used AI or a Dookie or a Nimrod style production

And it's really not over produced that's the way the album needed to be produced it would sound flat if they used AI or a Dookie or a Nimrod style production

Even if this is the case I just can't deal with it.

Even if this is the case I just can't deal with it.

Not even Murder City? Or East Jesus Nowhere? Those are the ones that sound more like their classic sound to me

Not even Murder City? Or East Jesus Nowhere? Those are the ones that sound more like their classic sound to me

EJN is tolerable Murder City nah..

so i'm gonna guess the fact that fell for you is one of my favorite songs on the entire trilogy is an unpopular opinion

Be mine :wub:

mine too, it's one of the only ones from the trilogy i still listen to. it's cute and clever and i love it :happy:

I concur. :happy:

Fell for you is adorable but so is every other love song Billie Joe writes ¡UNO! Is my favorite album from the trilogy

Fell For You is simply further confirmation that Billie Joe is a hideous bum who needs to start wearing adult diapers.

This post is simply further confirmation that Ceadog tries to be funny and witty with his every post but fails horribly much too often :P

Jk.

I really like Frank Iero's cover of Extraordinary Girl. Kill me now :P I deserve it.

someone certainly wants to kill you now :)

Not to me. It's one of my favourite Green Day songs in general.

Tom btw you were right.The cover of Are We the Waiting is awesome. It works better without those crowd vocals. feels more intimate.

I don't completely despise the cover of AWTW, I like some of the changes to the vocals, but the lack of that epic, powerful drum really drags the song down. Also, it sounds like the singer's off time or something the entire song. His "...and screaming," also really sucks, he should have stuck with the original.

Doubt this is an unpopular opinion the opposite is probably true but since we're talking the Kerrang tribute I despised all the covers besides Whatsername. That was one was actually good.

I don't mind the melody, but the lyrics...

X35xW.gif

• Like 1

Oh, stop being dramatic. The lyrics are sweet <3

You're right, I was being over the top, I just had the urge to use that GIF. :P But the lyrics are pretty bloody bad.

• lizziebix featured this topic