Blasphemy & Genocide: Unpopular Green Day Opinions, Part 2

Spike

I saw @That Dude posting on FOAMF thread listing his Green Day album rankings and I figured out to do same, but I realized it might be (lol) unpopular opinions mostly so I post it here instead. I'm really interested where I would rank FOAMF, but we will see that during next february. My prediction would be top 6 at best.

As always, unpopular opinions are still my own personal opinions. If you happen to love some song or album that I don't love, it's okay. Hopefully you think the same.

1. ¡Dos!

- Easily their best album with no bad songs. As previously mentioned many times on this thread, you can argue that their lyrics especially on Nightlife weren't their best material ever but one song containing experimental tunes don't dispute the fact how fucking awesome the whole album is musically and lyrically. See You Tonight is probably the best way to start dirty album, Lazy Bones is their best produced song, Stop When The Red Lights Flash has the coolest guitar riff of any GD songs, Fuck Time has really fun solo and Makeout Party is fucking nuts. I love how slow Wild One is, Stray Heart is really great and sweet song, Ashley is a banger, Baby Eyes (especially on demo version with bass intro) is not bad, Lady Cobra is my top 3 favorite Green Day song, Nightlife is great experimental dark track, Wow! That's Loud is a great ending to this album with ending to distortion, but of course Billie wanted to do encore and pay homage to Amy with sweet song. I will never understand how this is considered their worst album when there are clearly shittier ones.

2. American Idiot

- There is nothing much to say about this album. This was the album that started my guitar playing and Wake Me Up When September Ends has been the most meaningful song from GD  for me since age of 11 when my father died. Not my favorite album tho, since Homecoming is by far albums weakest link and I've never liked that much She's a Rebel, but as with ¡Dos! there are no bad songs, just songs that are not my taste.

3. ¡Uno!

- Oh boy how I loved Let Yourself Go when it came out as a live video. I was in hospital when the album came out and I remember being so happy about finally having studio version of that song. Later I managed to get rest of the album in my hands and didn't love it as much as LYG, but in later years it clearly was my one of the favorites. Same thing as with AI that there are no bad songs, but there are not that many highlights either. First 5 songs are clearly their strongest start of any album, but ending with Oh Love was not a good choice.

4. 21st Century Breakdown

- If only this album hadn't been so long with few fillers I dislike, this would've been in my top 3 favorites. I've always hated See the Light, Horseshoes and Handgrenades is a filler with nothing interesting going on (excluding that beautiful scream), Viva La Gloria? (Little Girl) is not my favorite either and Last Night on Earth is boring. However, when that same album has The Static Age, 21 Guns, 21st Century Breakdown, Murder City, Peacemaker, Restless Heart Syndrome, American Eulogy, Christian's Inferno and Before the Lobotomy, it's certainly not a bad album and it's fucking great. I've overplayed Know Your Enemy to the ground already so I can't stand it right now, but it's not a bad song either. Viva La Gloria! I left as a question mark because honestly, I don't know do I like it or not.

5. Dookie

- The good ol' Dookie which I've never liked as a full album from start to finish, but still has great songs. She is my favorite song ever, Welcome to Paradise is extremely fun to play on any instrument, Longview is phenomenal and I've always liked Pulling Teeth, Chump has a great fucking ending, maybe even their best ending to any song, but other songs on the album are clearly not for me. Basket Case has been always something I've disliked, but in recent years I've been softer to it and it no longer makes me to puke when I hear it, When I Come Around is just boring bland song, Sassafras Roots doesn't give me anything and I only like Burnout's drum solo. Ranking is this high only due to She's existence and ¡Tre! having 2 of the worst Green Day songs ever. Speaking of it..

6. ¡Tre!

- If only they would have never written Drama Queen and The Forgotten, this album would've been easily in top 3 for me. Those songs are so painfully boring and bland it makes me sick. Lyrics are not good, instruments are not good (even though I like little bit of Drama Queen's solo) and worst of them all, they are both on this album. However, I still love most of the songs from ¡Tre! Brutal Love used to be one of the most meaningful songs for my life, 8th Avenue Serenade is just so sweet, Missing You always reminds me of my wife, X-Kid is beautiful song dedicated for someone who have committed suicide and Walk Away has one of the strongest intros in Green Day music. I like Amanda even though it's nothing special, A Little Boy Named Train used to be one of those songs I really hate but have started to love later and Dirty Rotten Bastards is completely opposite; loved first, hate now. Lastly, 99 Revolutions is a great song but I wish they would've kept that key change in demo version to studio version; it makes the song feel more epic and I'm glad that they atleast played it once as a live like in demo version. Great album, but sadly 2 of the worst Green Day songs in same album doesn't get any better ranking.

7. Kerplunk

- The production of this album is always the thing that first turns me off but when I start listening it more and more, I always ask myself why I don't listen it more. Maybe because most of the songs from this album are clearly better live? Or because it's just not my taste? I don't know. However, even though there are a lot of songs I've disliked, there are 2 huge gems in this album which I've always loved: No One Knows and Christie Road (and you can basicly count WTP aswell). Huge shame that they've never played No One Knows and Christie Road is one of my favorite GD songs ever. One Of My Lies is not bad, Who Wrote Holden Caulfied is fucking awesome especially live and Dominated Love Slave is obviously their best song ever. Android is strange and rest of the songs I've never cared about.

8. Insomniac

- It's starting to go down to rare gems in albums when we're this down on rankings. Insomniac is not even that bad; it's just that Green Day has produced so many great fucking albums that when we put albums in rankings, it doesn't make any justice to Insomniac. Geek Stink Breath, 86, Stuart and the Ave, Panic Song, Brain Stew, Jaded and Armatage Shanks are all great songs but rest of the songs are not in my top 50 favorite Green Day songs.

9. Nimrod

- The album that is even more unnecessarily long than 21CB. Nimrod is still not that bad album, but there are so many songs that I either heavily dislike (King For A Day) or don't care to listen at all (Worry Rock, The Grouch, you name it). However, as always, there are songs I either love (Hitchin' A Ride, Good Riddance, Take Back) or just like very much (Haushinka, Nice Guys Finish Last, Platypus I Hate You). Clearly not one of my favorites, but I understand if you name it as your favorite.

10. 1,039/Smoothed Out Slappy Hours

- At the Library and Don't Leave Me are both fucking great songs that should be played more live (especially At the Library which I've always loved so much). Going to Pasalacqua and Rest are good aswell, but basicly only reason why this is not ranked higher than Nimrod is because this raw album is maybe even too raw for me. Then again, I have my days when I listen the whole album and say ''fuck yeah this is the best green day ever''. Not a bad album at all.

11. Warning

- Alright, first album where I said it right away: This is clearly a bad album. I've always hated it and there is no other way to say it. Warning, Waiting and Minority are all listenable material but rest of the album (especially Church on Sunday) is just so bad. I've always tried to understand why people dislike Trilogy's production but I never see anyone question how weak their sound is on Warning. Maybe it was supposed to be weak and sweet? Maybe that's the thing and then it just makes my opinion irrelevant. No matter how many times I see posts regarding how awesome this album is, it is not awesome at all for me. I'd rather listen Drama Queen for one hour loop than this album from start to finish.

12. Revolution Radio

- And even when I completely shat on Warning, it wasn't even their worst fucking album! No, their latest full album release was Revolution Radio from 2016 and that release was the most disappointing thing ever. I've said many times how I dislike Forever Now (which is by far their worst song ever), how I dislike how generic and painful some of the tracks are (especially Still Breathing and Somewhere Now) and how I dislike the production (mostly in Say Goodbye, Bang Bang and Outlaws this is a big fucking problem). Sure, lyrics and everything may have been the most honest Billie Joe has ever written, but it's not a excuse at all how bad the songs are. When the lyrics are something like this:
wE lIvE iN tRoUbLeD tImEs
OUUUUUUTLAAAAAAAAAAAAAWS

My name is Billie and I'm freaking out
YOUNG, BLOOD
'Cause I'm still breathing on my own
I'm running late to somewhere now I don't want to be..

The list continues on and on. Ordinary World is utter trash, Troubled Times is hilariously bad, I don't even understand what the fuck were they doing with Say Goodbye and god how Bang Bang was wasted on this album. My hopes were high when Bang Bang was released and many people thought it was gonna be some good fucking album, but then it turned out to be disaster. They were not gonna rock and roll like in previous 3 albums, they instead released album that is full of nostalgia, pop and ''epicness''. It's been 3 years since I first heard this album and I still hate it to this day, so it's not like I recently heard it on first time or anything. After all, I just hope they do trilogy treatment to this album and don't play any songs of it live anymore (and if there has to be some song, Bang Bang would be great choice to this new era where Father of All is way too long apparently) and just forget it.

For one last point about Still Breathing where you can either blame instruments, lyrics, production or whatever: When every other sad/hopeful/etc Green Day song sounds like he actually means it, Still Breathing doesn't sound any of like it. I don't know why I always get this vibe if I have to hear that song, maybe someone else knows.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Love 1

" It kills the mood and should make a person feel more cautious"

Who tells you he doesn't feel more cautious now? I for my part feel relieved that he unveils the alcohol taboo thing. Some people don't need abstinence... and even if it ever gets out of hand for him again in the future, he's well cared for around him and will advise then. Nothing indicates that it is out of control now, nothing at all. The comparisons with the trilogy are recognizable but not on the unhealthy aspect to me. I wasn't a fan yet at that period and so I don't have any flashbacks like some may have to it, but from all the videos I saw from that time Billie looks very different. He looks very healthy now, while from the beginning of the trilogy tour he didn't. I see the similitudes but the ones I see are good. He's immersing himself in what he tried to do at that time and is doing it now in another much cooler way (a tiny album vs a trilogy), to complete the buckle in a way. Doing this after these several years and after another album which wasn't focused on that seems sane to me. I think what matters the most is for him to be able to listen to his limits for everything, alcohol, tour, pressure, etc. and only himself knows them. Taking elements by themselves like drinking, partying, etc. is not significant. How he looks is more significant.

Only the future will tell. Meanwhile, we can't pretend to know how he feels / what he thinks. The only thing we have is what he purposefully shows. He shows us what he does now, precisely knowing what we can think of, and this is everything but denial. I think Billie is a complex person like any other and we can't just reduce him to either "non-drinking / healthy / relieved to be still alive" or "drinking / party mood / unhealthy/ in denial and doesn't care anymore". Not saying someone said that exactly but the two figures are continuously showing up when speaking about Foam era and comparing it to Rev Rad. Saying that while I love Rev Rad and the mood it had in particular. I think a lot of the comparison elements hinges on what he shows during the two eras, because we don't know exactly what he does anyway. Showing now that he clearly isn't sober but that he can still do things right is a bold move, but it's in his character, so. I think he does it all in a thoughtful way, not acted, but precisely on the opposite to denial and carelessness.

• Like 3

Yes of course, we can't know what exactly is happening in his life and I agree that being like "oh so now he's fucked much sad such tragedy" would be a huge overreaction, but I don't think it's unreasonable that the similarity gets pointed out, because it's there. With that said, it's not something to investigate, just saying that I'm having fun with this and hope so are they.

It seems they're not letting go until they finally do their garage record right.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Miko said:

I saw @That Dude posting on FOAMF thread listing his Green Day album rankings and I figured out to do same, but I realized it might be (lol) unpopular opinions mostly so I post it here instead. I'm really interested where I would rank FOAMF, but we will see that during next february. My prediction would be top 6 at best.

As always, unpopular opinions are still my own personal opinions. If you happen to love some song or album that I don't love, it's okay. Hopefully you think the same.

1. ¡Dos!

- Easily their best album with no bad songs. As previously mentioned many times on this thread, you can argue that their lyrics especially on Nightlife weren't their best material ever but one song containing experimental tunes don't dispute the fact how fucking awesome the whole album is musically and lyrically. See You Tonight is probably the best way to start dirty album, Lazy Bones is their best produced song, Stop When The Red Lights Flash has the coolest guitar riff of any GD songs, Fuck Time has really fun solo and Makeout Party is fucking nuts. I love how slow Wild One is, Stray Heart is really great and sweet song, Ashley is a banger, Baby Eyes (especially on demo version with bass intro) is not bad, Lady Cobra is my top 3 favorite Green Day song, Nightlife is great experimental dark track, Wow! That's Loud is a great ending to this album with ending to distortion, but of course Billie wanted to do encore and pay homage to Amy with sweet song. I will never understand how this is considered their worst album when there are clearly shittier ones.

2. American Idiot

- There is nothing much to say about this album. This was the album that started my guitar playing and Wake Me Up When September Ends has been the most meaningful song from GD  for me since age of 11 when my father died. Not my favorite album tho, since Homecoming is by far albums weakest link and I've never liked that much She's a Rebel, but as with ¡Dos! there are no bad songs, just songs that are not my taste.

3. ¡Uno!

- Oh boy how I loved Let Yourself Go when it came out as a live video. I was in hospital when the album came out and I remember being so happy about finally having studio version of that song. Later I managed to get rest of the album in my hands and didn't love it as much as LYG, but in later years it clearly was my one of the favorites. Same thing as with AI that there are no bad songs, but there are not that many highlights either. First 5 songs are clearly their strongest start of any album, but ending with Oh Love was not a good choice.

4. 21st Century Breakdown

- If only this album hadn't been so long with few fillers I dislike, this would've been in my top 3 favorites. I've always hated See the Light, Horseshoes and Handgrenades is a filler with nothing interesting going on (excluding that beautiful scream), Viva La Gloria? (Little Girl) is not my favorite either and Last Night on Earth is boring. However, when that same album has The Static Age, 21 Guns, 21st Century Breakdown, Murder City, Peacemaker, Restless Heart Syndrome, American Eulogy, Christian's Inferno and Before the Lobotomy, it's certainly not a bad album and it's fucking great. I've overplayed Know Your Enemy to the ground already so I can't stand it right now, but it's not a bad song either. Viva La Gloria! I left as a question mark because honestly, I don't know do I like it or not.

5. Dookie

- The good ol' Dookie which I've never liked as a full album from start to finish, but still has great songs. She is my favorite song ever, Welcome to Paradise is extremely fun to play on any instrument, Longview is phenomenal and I've always liked Pulling Teeth, Chump has a great fucking ending, maybe even their best ending to any song, but other songs on the album are clearly not for me. Basket Case has been always something I've disliked, but in recent years I've been softer to it and it no longer makes me to puke when I hear it, When I Come Around is just boring bland song, Sassafras Roots doesn't give me anything and I only like Burnout's drum solo. Ranking is this high only due to She's existence and ¡Tre! having 2 of the worst Green Day songs ever. Speaking of it..

6. ¡Tre!

- If only they would have never written Drama Queen and The Forgotten, this album would've been easily in top 3 for me. Those songs are so painfully boring and bland it makes me sick. Lyrics are not good, instruments are not good (even though I like little bit of Drama Queen's solo) and worst of them all, they are both on this album. However, I still love most of the songs from ¡Tre! Brutal Love used to be one of the most meaningful songs for my life, 8th Avenue Serenade is just so sweet, Missing You always reminds me of my wife, X-Kid is beautiful song dedicated for someone who have committed suicide and Walk Away has one of the strongest intros in Green Day music. I like Amanda even though it's nothing special, A Little Boy Named Train used to be one of those songs I really hate but have started to love later and Dirty Rotten Bastards is completely opposite; loved first, hate now. Lastly, 99 Revolutions is a great song but I wish they would've kept that key change in demo version to studio version; it makes the song feel more epic and I'm glad that they atleast played it once as a live like in demo version. Great album, but sadly 2 of the worst Green Day songs in same album doesn't get any better ranking.

7. Kerplunk

- The production of this album is always the thing that first turns me off but when I start listening it more and more, I always ask myself why I don't listen it more. Maybe because most of the songs from this album are clearly better live? Or because it's just not my taste? I don't know. However, even though there are a lot of songs I've disliked, there are 2 huge gems in this album which I've always loved: No One Knows and Christie Road (and you can basicly count WTP aswell). Huge shame that they've never played No One Knows and Christie Road is one of my favorite GD songs ever. One Of My Lies is not bad, Who Wrote Holden Caulfied is fucking awesome especially live and Dominated Love Slave is obviously their best song ever. Android is strange and rest of the songs I've never cared about.

8. Insomniac

- It's starting to go down to rare gems in albums when we're this down on rankings. Insomniac is not even that bad; it's just that Green Day has produced so many great fucking albums that when we put albums in rankings, it doesn't make any justice to Insomniac. Geek Stink Breath, 86, Stuart and the Ave, Panic Song, Brain Stew, Jaded and Armatage Shanks are all great songs but rest of the songs are not in my top 50 favorite Green Day songs.

9. Nimrod

- The album that is even more unnecessarily long than 21CB. Nimrod is still not that bad album, but there are so many songs that I either heavily dislike (King For A Day) or don't care to listen at all (Worry Rock, The Grouch, you name it). However, as always, there are songs I either love (Hitchin' A Ride, Good Riddance, Take Back) or just like very much (Haushinka, Nice Guys Finish Last, Platypus I Hate You). Clearly not one of my favorites, but I understand if you name it as your favorite.

10. 1,039/Smoothed Out Slappy Hours

- At the Library and Don't Leave Me are both fucking great songs that should be played more live (especially At the Library which I've always loved so much). Going to Pasalacqua and Rest are good aswell, but basicly only reason why this is not ranked higher than Nimrod is because this raw album is maybe even too raw for me. Then again, I have my days when I listen the whole album and say ''fuck yeah this is the best green day ever''. Not a bad album at all.

11. Warning

- Alright, first album where I said it right away: This is clearly a bad album. I've always hated it and there is no other way to say it. Warning, Waiting and Minority are all listenable material but rest of the album (especially Church on Sunday) is just so bad. I've always tried to understand why people dislike Trilogy's production but I never see anyone question how weak their sound is on Warning. Maybe it was supposed to be weak and sweet? Maybe that's the thing and then it just makes my opinion irrelevant. No matter how many times I see posts regarding how awesome this album is, it is not awesome at all for me. I'd rather listen Drama Queen for one hour loop than this album from start to finish.

12. Revolution Radio

- And even when I completely shat on Warning, it wasn't even their worst fucking album! No, their latest full album release was Revolution Radio from 2016 and that release was the most disappointing thing ever. I've said many times how I dislike Forever Now (which is by far their worst song ever), how I dislike how generic and painful some of the tracks are (especially Still Breathing and Somewhere Now) and how I dislike the production (mostly in Say Goodbye, Bang Bang and Outlaws this is a big fucking problem). Sure, lyrics and everything may have been the most honest Billie Joe has ever written, but it's not a excuse at all how bad the songs are. When the lyrics are something like this:
wE lIvE iN tRoUbLeD tImEs
OUUUUUUTLAAAAAAAAAAAAAWS

My name is Billie and I'm freaking out
YOUNG, BLOOD
'Cause I'm still breathing on my own
I'm running late to somewhere now I don't want to be..

The list continues on and on. Ordinary World is utter trash, Troubled Times is hilariously bad, I don't even understand what the fuck were they doing with Say Goodbye and god how Bang Bang was wasted on this album. My hopes were high when Bang Bang was released and many people thought it was gonna be some good fucking album, but then it turned out to be disaster. They were not gonna rock and roll like in previous 3 albums, they instead released album that is full of nostalgia, pop and ''epicness''. It's been 3 years since I first heard this album and I still hate it to this day, so it's not like I recently heard it on first time or anything. After all, I just hope they do trilogy treatment to this album and don't play any songs of it live anymore (and if there has to be some song, Bang Bang would be great choice to this new era where Father of All is way too long apparently) and just forget it.

For one last point about Still Breathing where you can either blame instruments, lyrics, production or whatever: When every other sad/hopeful/etc Green Day song sounds like he actually means it, Still Breathing doesn't sound any of like it. I don't know why I always get this vibe if I have to hear that song, maybe someone else knows.

Nice! 

Always cool to see how others feel about each album. 

Definitely opposite opinions for me, particularly Warning and Rev Rad.   Also on the song "Homecoming".   On 21st Century Breakdown I agree with your whole review, except Viva La Gloria which is one of my favorites.  

Warning and Nimrod are basically a tie for second place for me. In my heart I know Nimrod is the true #2 but strictly by percentage Warning beats it simply because I love 100 percent of Warning and I am lukewarm about a couple of Nimrod tracks.     Some of your least favorites are my favorites, such as "Worry Rock" and "The Grouch."      

Nimrod was my first album by them and I have so many memories of growing up with that one. It introduced me to this wild and beautiful ride that is punk rock.

It defined my taste in modern music as opposed to what I heard from my parents (which was also brilliant). 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm going to get absolutely roasted for saying this (at least I think I am) but I think "Bohemian Rhapsody" has run it's course and I wish they'd drop it. I'll leave quietly now...

• Like 3
  • Love 1

42 minutes ago, Rumpelstiltskin2000 said:

I'm going to get absolutely roasted for saying this (at least I think I am) but I think "Bohemian Rhapsody" has run it's course and I wish they'd drop it. I'll leave quietly now...

I like it, it's a cool moment where all the fans get together and sing, but if they dropped it I wouldn't be sad. Plus, it is a bit tiring to have Bohemian Rhapsody and then the Ramones. I'd be fine if they kept one because maybe it would mean one extra song on their setlist.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Rumpelstiltskin2000 said:

Yeah, the opening song used to change with each era and I'd be interested to see a different choice to represent this tour. It was perfect for the 99 Revolutions Tour after rehab but isn't relevant in that sense now. Plus, when it's used over and over the excitement wears off. I still get butterflies when I hear past opening songs, but when I hear Bohemian Rhapsody it's more like "oh, that again." Although I love Blitzkrieg Bop I'd like to see that replaced just for a change. I'd rather keep that than Bohemian Rhapsody though, just because it's shorter and more fun. I always feel bad for the press who only get three songs when Bohemian Rhapsody counts as one.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, kaylubd said:

I like it, it's a cool moment where all the fans get together and sing, but if they dropped it I wouldn't be sad. Plus, it is a bit tiring to have Bohemian Rhapsody and then the Ramones. I'd be fine if they kept one because maybe it would mean one extra song on their setlist.

Yeah I loved it in the beginning but as you say it is a bit tiring to have BR and then Ramones (and an extra GD song on the setlist would be great!)

• Like 2

Hey c'mon guys Bohemian Rhapsody is so good to sing along!! And it means that in less then 10 minutes we'll have Green Day in front of us! The excitement is so big I want them to keep this song.

• Like 2

BR can totally go for me, yes it’s fun to sing along to but so are many songs and it’s toooooo long. Drunk bunny tells you not long til GD.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jengd said:

BR can totally go for me, yes it’s fun to sing along to but so are many songs and it’s toooooo long. Drunk bunny tells you not long til GD.

What song do you think they should use instead?🤷‍♀️

More Ramones, or even some of their own deep cuts they don’t plan on playing during the show.  There is tons of stuff they could play.

• Like 2

Maybe they should come on stage the theme from Beverly Hills Cop!

This one:

• Haha 3

Green Day should just flex on the super bowl and play Sweet Victory before the concert

tenor.gif

• Haha 2

• 3 weeks later...

I thought a lot about what Billie said in all those recent interviews, that he has a short attention span, doesn't like long songs (anymore) and that's why FOAM is so short. His logic absolutely doesn't work for me though. The two songs we got so far feel awfully long whenever I listen to them because they are just repetitive and boring, and I catch myself looking at the watch like two or three times. They feel longer than three King for a day live-medleys in a row.

• Like 4

• 2 months later...

Meet Me On the Roof is easily the worst track on the FOAM album. Seriously. It's just way too slow and it sounds like the 1960s on chipmunk helium. 

While I am a fan of BJA's slower, softer tone, this track is so sickly sweet and did I mention it dragsYes it picks up in the middle but it doesn't get that much better. Tthe video is much better than the song.

• Sad 2

4 minutes ago, 21st_century_gloria said:

Meet Me On the Roof is easily the worst track on the FOAM album. Seriously. It's just way too slow and it sounds like the 1960s on chipmunk helium. 

Oh yeah! is.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, 21st_century_gloria said:

While I am a fan of BJA's slower, softer tone, this track is so sickly sweet and did I mention it dragsYes it picks up in the middle but it doesn't get that much better. Tthe video is much better than the song.

At first I didn't understand the hype about MMOTR but then I fell in love with it. It sounds sweet but in a good way, like a tasty dessert.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Beerjeezus said:

At first I didn't understand the hype about MMOTR but then I fell in love with it. It sounds sweet but in a good way, like a tasty dessert.

It's funny because I love GD's sappy stuff from Paper Lanters to Last Night On Earth to Sweet 16... and especially Youngblood! :wub:

But for some reason I just cannot bring myself to like Roof. I can't. It sounds falsely happy, idk how to articulate that feeling but it's what I get, guess I'm unrefined

Just now, 21st_century_gloria said:

It's funny because I love GD's sappy stuff from Paper Lanters to Last Night On Earth to Sweet 16... and especially Youngblood! :wub:

But for some reason I just cannot bring myself to like Roof. I can't. It sounds falsely happy, idk how to articulate that feeling but it's what I get, guess I'm unrefined

I read slappy & I was like girl what are you talking about🤣

• Haha 3