Welcome to Green Day Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

inFamous

- - - - - Game

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

21guns&novacaine

21guns&novacaine
  • Little One

• PipPip
  • 90 posts
  • Joined Apr 25, 2013
  • 13 rep
I just finished the first, as an hero. And went back in to be evil, Its hard to adjust after healing a bunch of people and helping them. ;)
That game is amazing! How some of the decisions you make can end good or badly, and if it ends badly you think about what could have been if you'd chose the other...

HolyHandGrenade

HolyHandGrenade
  • And now for something completely different...

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,798 posts
  • Joined Feb 15, 2013
  • 2,803 rep

The 2nd game had some major improvements, although I still like Empire City over New Marais. For one, I couldn't stand the squeaking sound Cole makes while running.  The graphics and combat where also much more enjoyable, and the original really lacks from not having the mini map ability to ping to the nearest blast shard (no matter how far away). It takes exponentially longer by only seeing the ones that are in the mini map's radius. Along with Uncharted, this was my favorite PS3 series. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Game

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users