Tre Cool talks about his music approach (VIDEO)

desertrose

i love drummers talking about their drums i would update my heads and what not but i dont have nearly enough cash gotta love seeing brand new equipment

Oh my god he looks so short and cute standing next to that bloke and wearing that shirt :D. Really lovely to hear him talk about his passion!

i want tré cool shirt !!!!!!!!

because my name is thibaut and my surname starts with a c !!!!

someone knows if it's for sale ?

Tre was not letting that guy go ahead until he'd remembered the name of that record xD

And honestly, when the guy asked him what inspires him when he writes his pieces (or something to that affect), I was expecting him to go 'BANG, BANG, CRASH. Nuff said.'

I'm really happy to see Tre get some more recognition and to be asked about how he plays and what motivates him, in depth.

I don't know much about drums but this was really interesting.

Also, Tre is much more likeable when he is a bit more sedate like in this video.

This is one of the coolest tre cool interviews ive seen.

I totally agree with you. For once, he is taking the interview seriously and he's not all distracted and appearing to be high on something.

He's very professional (for the most part) and represents himself and Green Day well.

I totally agree with you. For once, he is taking the interview seriously and he's not all distracted and appearing to be high on something.

He's very professional (for the most part) and represents himself and Green Day well.

Well yeah that's what he does when it's a serious interview and they ask him decent questions :P. Whereas when it's a jokey interview with silly/useless questions where there'd be no benefit in giving serious answers and the whole point is to have a laugh and be entertaining he messes around. Both times he's doing what's expected and appropriate for the interview/audience.

It's been a while I last saw a serious Tre interview and it was awesome.
He's by far my favorite person in rock music.

You can tell he's from Cali cause he says gnarly :') Such a good interview, but was I the only one who throughout the entire thing thought "Hot damn that man has been working out, I really want a Tre Cool hug now"?

As a drummer myself I was thrilled to hear Tre talk about this stuff. This was great!

Archived