42 Years of Billie Joe [BJ Birthday Thread/10k Spam]

beejeezee

• Replies 836
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dear Billie Joe,

Happy birthday! I have always admired and loved you. Stay awesome as you are! <3

tumblr_n15l6g5RA91rs9uh8o1_500.gif

Finished this for Billie's bday. It was supposed to have 42 pics, ended up with 45 and not very friendly as a transparent image.

i'm bored. i got back from the dentist like an hour and a half ago... working on college work now

I'm watching Broadway Idiot. :wub:

i'm bored. i got back from the dentist like an hour and a half ago... working on college work now

Eww work.

school tho.. lol.... if i don't do it, i get kicked out :lol:

I got F for not doing homework. It was all of Quatro! :lol:

He used this picture from GDA. :lol:

1798753_10152202598911661_113311679_n.jp

:D :D Precious!

If I told my boyfriend about Billie's birthday, he'd probably write one or two abstract paragraphs about why is Billie important for the world...I might just do it. ;)

Hope you're not hurt. :)

And youi're all lazy slobs.

I MANAGED TO FINISH THE ASSIGNMENT AND NOW I'M GETTING PAID, PLUS THE SAVOURY PASTRY IS IN THE OVEN. :P BILLIE IS A WORKING CLASS CHILD, HE WOULD TOTALLY APPRECIATE MY HOLY WAYS.

If I told my boyfriend about Billie's birthday, he'd probably write one or two abstract paragraphs about why is Billie important for the world...I might just do it. ;)

I MANAGED TO FINISH THE ASSIGNMENT AND NOW I'M GETTING PAID, PLUS THE SAVOURY PASTRY IS IN THE OVEN. :P

Are you gonna do that in your. blog?

Jason is OERFECT!

The logic of life. I'll never learn.

I MANAGED TO FINISH THE ASSIGNMENT AND NOW I'M GETTING PAID, PLUS THE SAVOURY PASTRY IS IN THE OVEN. :P BILLIE IS A WORKING CLASS CHILD, HE WOULD TOTALLY APPRECIATE MY HOLY WAYS.

THANK GOD FOR YOUR HOLY WAYS

No, I cannot give away food via blog and I cannot give it away because there's too many of you and only about sixteen pieces of pastry.

THANK GOD FOR YOUR HOLY WAYS

I'm not good at thanking myself at this stage, when I regret day seven of my big game. :(

:P

And...and that dude I fathered that other dude with. You'll know. IT WAS YOUR BLOODY IDEA.

nah im not hurt , the normal ooh you need to floss, or those cavities will spread.

Archived