42 Years of Billie Joe [BJ Birthday Thread/10k Spam]

beejeezee

Just received a telephone call, saying, "you don´t need to fucking work on my fucking birthday. Get your ass off your chair, joy-joy-joy, and I wanna hear you scream, y´know!" So here I am, half day off on a sunny afternoon! Thank you, wild little man from the West. And happy birthday, shall give you a call on my birthday...

• Replies 836
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you really nailed it. tonally it is strong and in excellent context. 10/10 would read again

I hope to be writing a sequel soon. Stay tuned!

Whoohooo Happy Birthday Billie Joe! :wub::wub:I would make a cake if I didn't have these god awful cramps today! :mad:

And great OP! Congrats for the 10K!

:dance:

Happy Birthday Billie Joe! You still look young, and it seems you'll be drinking out of the fountain of youth forever cause you look so young! :o Anyway, i hope you have a good day with Mike, Tré, Adie, your sons and with the rest of your family and friends.

Happy Birthday you Awesome As F**k guitarist/singer! Keep up the good music, but don't work too hard now! :happy::drinks::D

JOY JOY JOY!!

:bunny:RuOcb.gif:banana:RuOcb.gif:bunny:

Today, 42 years ago, the most awesome, wonderful, talented (and hottest :ninja:) man was born!

I don't think words could even explain how much he means to me! His music inspires me every day and I wouldn't be the same person I am today without it. _cutie__by_let_yourself_flo-d6y6ngb.gif

Happy Birthday, Billie Joe Armstrong! :wub:
Thanks for existing and writing the soundtrack of my life <3

Things I made for his b-day (until now, the day is not over yet XD)

evf6XUh.gif

K3RaOJF.png
The background consists of 196 Billie pics! And it's also featured on GDA

4lNByae.gif

Woot :D

Happy Birthday Billie <3

You're talented and funny (and hot lololol) and you make such good music!

Have a good one, you deserve it :D

Yeah :mellow:

MHYTvrY.png

February 17 2014, ~8 AM

Wow, you live in a fairytale. :wub:

And you have a req. elsewhere, unless I mistook some random MANIAC for you. :o

Just received a telephone call, saying, "you don´t need to fucking work on my fucking birthday. Get your ass off your chair, joy-joy-joy, and I wanna hear you scream, y´know!" So here I am, half day off on a sunny afternoon! Thank you, wild little man from the West. And happy birthday, shall give you a call on my birthday...

Now, THAT'S some excuse.

Come here and deal with my German clients, then. Billie is a hard working man, he'd want you to work. :o

Is it normal that to celebrate I want to listen to like my entire Green Day discography and smoke a lot of pot? :P

Is it normal that to celebrate I want to listen to like my entire Green Day discography and smoke a lot of pot? :P[/quote

Yes. Except that pot part.

Come here and deal with my German clients, then. Billie is a hard working man, he'd want you to work. :o

Oh no, thanx, having a half day off is hard work anyway! Walking home in sunshine (instead of taking the bus), surfing through forums, listening to music, even eating! Not to mention lazy hours on the couch... aaaaand looking up some information for my job. Enjoying Olympia, well, that´s hard work, dealing with all this adrenaline and excitement.

Really, you can call you a lucky guy if you have to work. Billie just punished me... he knows I am like that... :eyebrows:

Happy Beeee Day :P He shares his birthday with Joseph Gordon-Levitt. Not bad.

Woah really? :o

Happy Birthday!!!!!

Billie Joe's brother posted on his facebook

Alan Oller Yep today is my Bros birthday and he's headed to Australia today...Have a great trip Lil Brother. ...

Woke up to an "it's someone's birthday today!" text and picture from my fiancé. I guess that's love... remembering my fangirl obsession birthdays. :lol:

Archived