42 Years of Billie Joe [BJ Birthday Thread/10k Spam]

beejeezee

• Replies 836
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you didn't need to bold it seeing as it was the only part of that post. :) i'm not an ass, i'll have you know i'm a human girl, not a donkey.

I don't believe she meant it literally, more that your attitude resembles an ass.

I don't believe she meant it literally, more that your attitude resembles an ass.

i'm not sure how an attitude can resemble a donkey. is it furry and four legged?

If you guys are just going to hate on Billie Joe, please leave. This Isn't your everyday spam. Same rules as Flo's 10k spam apply.

If you guys are just going to hate on Billie Joe, please leave. This Isn't your everyday spam. Same rules as Flo's 10k spam apply.

i wasn't around for that, so does that mean i'm exempt? awesome, thanks. i love billie, i have his face tattooed on my leg. you cant say i hate him. :)

Well this is fun :dry:

No one is exempt from any thread but you can all shut the fuck up and not have a petty, personal bitchfest, thanks :)

i'm not sure how an attitude can resemble a donkey. is it furry and four legged?

Stubborn, annoying, smelly, useless.

Does that mean I'm banned on pain of having Flo type *flies away* at me? :P

how would you know i smell unless you've met me? damn stalkers.

how am i useless seeing as i contribute to such deserving threads?

stubborn is a good personality trait when it comes to training donkeys.

annoying, uhm, well i'm not sure if you can make a good call on that. taking your mental health into account & all...

i wasn't around for that, so does that mean i'm exempt? awesome, thanks. i love billie, i have his face tattooed on my leg. you cant say i hate him. :)

True.

how would you know i smell unless you've met me? damn stalkers.

how am i useless seeing as i contribute to such deserving threads?

stubborn is a good personality trait when it comes to training donkeys.

annoying, uhm, well i'm not sure if you can make a good call on that. taking your mental health into account & all...

I was talking about donkeys, not you. :P

i would reconsider your life choices before you start to give (untrue) opionions on others

So... my 10,000th post celebration spam is happening in some hours....

And I have to get something off my chest ( I guess, I shouldn't have sent you this PM at all)
Actually I wanted to write you this after we had the tense convo in your "spam PM" #whatever Tristen said I should discuss that with you in a private PM.
I left the New Year's spam early because I said I was tired - that was a lie. I could've spammed until 8am or something. But I left the spam because you annoyed me SO MUCH. You have no idea. I was sick of all those zebra shit! Spam threads stopped being fun since you joined them :pinch: Ritz thinks the same!
I would prefer if you stayed away from my celebration spam thread. And I want you to accept that.
or maybe you promise to not posting tons of zebras
I waited 2 years for that spam and I want to have fun at least in my own celebration spam. :/
I know you will show up anyway. Oh well, ... I can't force you to stay away. Whatever.
*flies away*

Clearly I have no idea of the rules of Flo's spam, as she was so horrible and mean spirited as to ban me from it :(

Speaking of wild asses, I just saw some cows.

Cows and asses are in no way related. Interesting fact, they are both ungulants, which is the technical term for cloven footed mammals.

:)

Archived