The Grouch is Tracy

Over 30 and still crazy for Green Day

The Grouch is Tracy

Funny that you say that, this person I know, sharing your birthday, got married on that particular date.

Seriously, what's wrong with July 31st? Does it remind you of something bad?

I just feel like time speeds up in the summer, that's all. After I posted I went out in the backyard with a book and had a little nap in the lounge chair. I need to make myself go outside more. It's too easy to sit on the couch after a long day, but I can do that all winter!

The Grouch is Tracy

This thread is turning into my own sporadic blog I think....

So my old crazy easy minimum wage job at the card store phoned me to see if I wanted to work a couple of Sunday shifts! That was so nice of them, and it was such an easy , fun job (plus the discounts were amazing and I can do a lot of holiday shopping there!) I am going to do it, even if I am working 7 days a week occasionally. Sadly, I have to fill out all of the paperwork all over again and get a new employee number.

Anyways, so nice to be wanted!

• Like 1

Iva

I always feel the opposite, like the time drags and drags during July and especially August.

And that's good news, congrats to you. :)

The Grouch is Tracy

I always feel the opposite, like the time drags and drags during July and especially August.

And that's good news, congrats to you. :)

Thanks Iva!

Iva

We're recruiting a new member on Tuesday, as that's when she's turning thirty...:D

I won't be taking no as an answer.

• Like 1

lizziebix

Who's that?

Iva

Rachel, R_Z log. I have been...keeping an eye on her 30th birthday. One more person = more fun. :) Plus, she's extremely nice and has a demonic cat.

• Like 2

The Grouch is Tracy

Back to school!!! Yesyesyesyes! Thank dog!

R_Z-Log

Well, I just turned 30 in August, and just found this club today! How exciting!!!

Rachel, R_Z log. I have been...keeping an eye on her 30th birthday. One more person = more fun. :) Plus, she's extremely nice and has a demonic cat.

LOL somehow I missed this! Thanks for the Linus shoutout. I'm happy to be here :D

• Like 2

Iva

I think I sent you a message about it, where I also wished you a happy birthday, but I'm not sure, as I tend to open a million of tabs at once. :blush: Either way, welcome. :) :) :)

LINUS NEEDS TO BE IN THIS THREAD, PRONTO! :wub:

• Like 2

The Insider

Who's that?

I maybe wrong with the date but have you got some lovely wedding anniversary plans organised? :)

• Like 1

lizziebix

I maybe wrong with the date but have you got some lovely wedding anniversary plans organised? :)

So sweet of you to remember. It's tomorrow and we've been talking for weeks about where to go and haven't done anything! So instead we're defrosting steaks (really good ones we picked up at the outlet) and will celebrate at home. Maybe we'll go out this weekend if we're not too tired!

Can't believe it'll be 20 years. I'm really not old enough for that to be true!! :lol: And the time has really flown by and yet not...know what I mean?!!

• Like 1

The Insider

So sweet of you to remember. It's tomorrow and we've been talking for weeks about where to go and haven't done anything! So instead we're defrosting steaks (really good ones we picked up at the outlet) and will celebrate at home. Maybe we'll go out this weekend if we're not too tired!

Can't believe it'll be 20 years. I'm really not old enough for that to be true!! :lol: And the time has really flown by and yet not...know what I mean?!!

I certainly do - time does fly - I am nearly right with the date though cause we are a day ahead here - have a wonderful time whatever you do to celebrate :)

• Like 1

Iva

Oh, the vow renewal ceremony??? AWESOME!

The Grouch is Tracy

I actually had a day off to myself today. Yay.

• Like 1

lizziebix

I actually had a day off to myself today. Yay.

Aren't those just the best?!!

The Grouch is Tracy

Aren't those just the best?!!

Yes! Slept in, drank tea, puttered around the house and never got out of my pyjamas. So adventurous theses days! Tomorrow, I am painting a ceiling....hopefully!

• Like 2

The Insider

I took my son suit shopping - I was dreading it - boys love shopping NOT - all good found everything we needed in first shop - all done within 1/2 hr - he still complained though because i had to buy some fruit

Iva

OMG, TRACY IS BACK! :hug:

• Like 1

The Insider

Its been raining here so tennis is cancelled today - now it is bright sunshine - always the way.

lizziebix

Can't imagine playing tennis. It's sub-zero temps and wind chills. I can't wear enough clothing to just stay a bit warm!

The Insider

Can't imagine playing tennis. It's sub-zero temps and wind chills. I can't wear enough clothing to just stay a bit warm!

Do you play tennis?

Adorkable

How did I ever miss this thread? Luv, I hold you responsible for not telling me :) It feels so great to just be with old bitches!

• Like 1

The Insider

Haha - kick it off again - not much has been happening - how do you keep fit in your freezing world. Btw I'm nicky

• Like 1

Adorkable

So glad you have a name. I'm Judi. We've been talking so much and didn't know our names.

The temperatures are really bad today. We are going to be -8 F or -22 C today. Which is probably record breaking temperatures. Usually, but this time of year, the termperatures are starting to rise and everything is starting to thaw, not this year. My youngest has an outdoor soccer tournament next weekend. That should be fun.

To answer your question, I go to the gym every morning. Once the weather gets better, I'll still go to the gym, but then after work get in a jog or hike. I do alot of hiking. My proudest moment in life is that I hiked the Grand Canyon.

You play tennis?

• Like 1