Jump to content
The Grouch is Tracy

Over 30 and still crazy for Green Day

Recommended Posts

tigress
7 minutes ago, norcalgreendayfan said:

Yikes what you having surgery for if you don't mind me asking?

I'm having a hysterectomy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
norcalgreendayfan
Just now, tigress said:

I'm having a hysterectomy.

Oh no I am so sorry to hear that :( I hope the surgery goes smoothly and you have a quick recovery

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The Insider
15 minutes ago, amberwhite said:

I'm older than dirt but I got pit tickets. It will be my first time seeing them and I want the full experience. Guess I'll have to start training. 😆

No training - stay hydrated. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
norcalgreendayfan

After last nights show I'm not even sure I can do pits anymore. My feet and back were killing me, and I am still feeling it the day after

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The Insider
3 hours ago, norcalgreendayfan said:

After last nights show I'm not even sure I can do pits anymore. My feet and back were killing me, and I am still feeling it the day after

Yes I pretty comfortable now with my decision to buy seat tickets.  

Was it a great night - BJ looked so energetic. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
norcalgreendayfan
14 minutes ago, Tinkle said:

Yes I pretty comfortable now with my decision to buy seat tickets.  

Was it a great night - BJ looked so energetic. 

It was a wonderful night plus they played armitage shanks, Christie Road, Stuart and the Ave, Youngblood, scattered and Forever Now. Just amazing to hear all those

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
tigress
On 10/20/2016 at 8:47 PM, amberwhite said:

I'm older than dirt but I got pit tickets. It will be my first time seeing them and I want the full experience. Guess I'll have to start training. 😆

The crowds are pretty mild at GD shows. It's basically vigorous standing and being warm.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
amberwhite
5 hours ago, tigress said:

The crowds are pretty mild at GD shows. It's basically vigorous standing and being warm.

I stand all day at work so I should be good.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hermione

You'll love it! It's only really right in the middle where it can get crazy (and even then I've always found people to be nice and a good atmosphere), can always move further out to the side where it's chilled if it gets to be too much. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
norcalgreendayfan
8 hours ago, Hermione said:

You'll love it! It's only really right in the middle where it can get crazy (and even then I've always found people to be nice and a good atmosphere), can always move further out to the side where it's chilled if it gets to be too much. 

I agree with that pits are the most fun

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
tigress

I'm happy to report that the over 30/40 crowd was in full force at the Bad Religion show tonight. Old punks represent! 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Adorkable

For all you really old people around here, I just saw Parker Stephenson in stew Leonards. He is still pretty hot

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
lizziebix
49 minutes ago, Scattered Wreck said:

For all you really old people around here, I just saw Parker Stephenson in stew Leonards. He is still pretty hot

Had to google Stew Leonards.  Thought it was a play or something.  :lol:

And, yes, I remember him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The Insider
1 minute ago, lizziebix said:

Had to google Stew Leonards.  Thought it was a play or something.  :lol:

And, yes, I remember him.

Same - but I thought it may be a deli.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Adorkable

Sorry guys. I just should have said the supermarket.  But stew Leonards is actually an interesting store. They are written up in marketing books.  The store is designed like a maze, not aisles.  So you have to follow it to get through the entire store.  Then they have animatrinics, like in Disney so the kids want to come.  There is alot of other stuff. Plus it has the best meat and produce around

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The Insider
37 minutes ago, Scattered Wreck said:

Sorry guys. I just should have said the supermarket.  But stew Leonards is actually an interesting store. They are written up in marketing books.  The store is designed like a maze, not aisles.  So you have to follow it to get through the entire store.  Then they have animatrinics, like in Disney so the kids want to come.  There is alot of other stuff. Plus it has the best meat and produce around

Like IKEA. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The Grouch is Tracy
23 hours ago, Scattered Wreck said:

For all you really old people around here, I just saw Parker Stephenson in stew Leonards. He is still pretty hot

I thought it was a new hipster band.....

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The Insider

Just asked Thing 2 where the lid for the furniture polish bottle was - his reply - on the bottle.

I only looked for 10 minutes:ermm:

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
norcalgreendayfan
14 hours ago, Tinkle said:

Just asked Thing 2 where the lid for the furniture polish bottle was - his reply - on the bottle.

I only looked for 10 minutes:ermm:

:lol: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Adorkable
15 hours ago, Tinkle said:

Just asked Thing 2 where the lid for the furniture polish bottle was - his reply - on the bottle.

I only looked for 10 minutes:ermm:

Just proof that you shouldn't be doing housework.  It's just too much for you.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The Grouch is Tracy
17 hours ago, Tinkle said:

Just asked Thing 2 where the lid for the furniture polish bottle was - his reply - on the bottle.

I only looked for 10 minutes:ermm:

Mine wouldn't know what furniture polish was......  👍

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Adorkable
20 minutes ago, The Grouch is Tracy said:

Mine wouldn't know what furniture polish was......  👍

I'm not sure what furniture polish is

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
norcalgreendayfan
57 minutes ago, Scattered Wreck said:

I'm not sure what furniture polish is

I think it's the stuff for wood furnitute so that is picks up the dust and keeps it shiny

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Adorkable
10 minutes ago, norcalgreendayfan said:

I think it's the stuff for wood furnitute so that is picks up the dust and keeps it shiny

I was joking.   I don't clean and neither does she.  But thanks.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×