The Grouch is Tracy

Over 30 and still crazy for Green Day

Iva

Who is the second guy? I recognised Johnny Depp, but I'm clueless about the other.

Snows

Who is the second guy? I recognised Johnny Depp, but I'm clueless about the other.

Tom Hiddleston.

lizziebix

Hey, I'm joining! :ga: I have to be a fangirl 'in the closet' because nobody of my friends relatives enjoys the band as I do. My partner says that I talk and act like a teenager about it sometimes, but I have another teenager impulses, so yeah. :P

I always loved The Beatles! Don't be ashamed, Lizzie. :happy: C'mon, how old are youuuuu?

HI! First, my real name is Marilyn or nickname Mar. Nice to meet you!

Second, I will not reveal my real age. But it is definitely much older than most realize. Not ashamed and I definitnely don't look it, feel it or act it but just not comfortable saying it on the internet!

Also, Johnny Depp, Robert Downey, Jr and a couple of gay ice skaters have also been major crushes for me! The first 2 plus Billie Joe are on my list of 3 with hubby (the without consequence list!!).

Snows

HI! First, my real name is Marilyn or nickname Mar. Nice to meet you!

Second, I will not reveal my real age. But it is definitely much older than most realize. Not ashamed and I definitnely don't look it, feel it or act it but just not comfortable saying it on the internet!

Also, Johnny Depp, Robert Downey, Jr and a couple of gay ice skaters have also been major crushes for me! The first 2 plus Billie Joe are on my list of 3 with hubby (the without consequence list!!).

Hi Mar! :happy: Ok, I understand you, but you're feeding my curiosity.:P

Another JD fan! Talking about Green Day I can't choose between Billie and Mike...

lizziebix

I have a feeling I'd probably get along better with Mike than either Billie and especially Tré.

• Like 3

Iva

And now I wonder why I'm the only person in the world who never thought Johnny Depp was attractive.

Mike seems like the easiest going of them all, but I would never trust a male Taurus. I can smell them from miles away, them and their sadism.

lizziebix

And now I wonder why I'm the only person in the world who never thought Johnny Depp was attractive.

Mike seems like the easiest going of them all, but I would never trust a male Taurus. I can smell them from miles away, them and their sadism.

My brother, that died, was a Taurus. We didn't get along very well as he always wanted to tell me what to do. Mike doesn't seem like my brother at all. (side note - their bdays are only one day a part!)

Iva

What you have described sounds like my dad, some people I worked with and about every other Taurus I know.

Then again, you're an example of a female Virgo that's not getting on my nerves and restricting me (most of them do); so there's got to be a good male Taurus, too. :)

lizziebix

Ha! I'm not really a very typical Virgo though. Even though my bday is smack dab in the middle of the cycle (or whatever it's called!). Maybe in some ways I am but in so many others I'm not.

Iva

Were you supposed to be born a week, two or three later? That would explain everything.

I was supposed to be born three weeks later and be an Aries. This way I'm both sensitive and somewhat calculated, yet fierce and the leader type.

lizziebix

Yes, Iva, you are a genius. I was supposed to be born 3 weeks later making, me, my mom, my dad, and my living brother all Libras. I actually don't know anything about that sign or how I relate to it.

Iva

You do remind me of most Libras I know...the mother bear type. So, I was close. :)

That must've been a harmony to live in...when Taurus wouldn't go and be all Taurus.

I was raised by two Taurus people constantly confronting each other; mostly befriending Libras in my childhood, and then also Cancers and the Aries folk when I matured. :)

lizziebix

Kind of hard to really know as my brothers are 8 and 11 years older than me so they weren't close to me growing up.

Iva

At least you were not an only child. Being an only child is...hell. Second only to being around younger folks on here when they go all...youngfolky?!

• Like 1

lizziebix

Well, no I wasn't an only child, but at times it felt like it since they left for college when I was still pretty young. It really wasn't until I was in my twenties that we became friends.

Iva

You make me wish my parents had one or two more children...

...maybe I'll have more than one. If I ever end up having one, being in love with a person who's terrified of physical stuff.

Snows

Oh, my poor Mike! :(

I don't believe in horoscopes and all that stuff, but that conversation was interesting. And I have only one child, and I don't want more...Is it bad for him, like, it's a bad experience to be the only child?? I have three sisters, so...

Iva

...no, no, you got it wrong. :) In my case, with my Taurus parents, not being an only child would've made it better. This way, they would argue over my back.

I don't make much sense today. And I wish I did.

lizziebix

I don't believe in horoscopes and all that stuff, but that conversation was interesting. And I have only one child, and I don't want more...Is it bad for him, like, it's a bad experience to be the only child?? I have three sisters, so...

Wait, is Mike your son or your partner?

My nephew (also Mike) was an only child and is a fabulous grown man with his own one child (Will). Nothing wrong so far with either of them for being only children. We were just talking horoscope relationships in our own families. (I don't really believe in it as much as Iva but I did as a kid and read a lot about it so I understand what she's talking about and enjoy the banter!)

No sisters for me and none of sisters-in-law ever fit the bill either. THAT actually made me sad. I always thought I'd get a great "sister" when my brothers married or when I did. Yeah, didn't happen.

Oh, and no kids for me. A personal choice.

Iva

I use horoscope as a good excuse to...ummm, explain things I otherwise cannot?! If I really believed every single thing they say, I would've freaked out at the point I realised I was into a Sag, as they're apparently the worst thing a Pisces can find.

Wish today made more sense...I'm so confused and I don't even know why.

The Grouch is Tracy

I never heard anything by Power Station. Now you got me curious.

Two of the members of Duran Duran were in it......they kind of sucked, but at the time......

I will not confess to my youunger heart throbs. It would so totally out my real age. Not going there. NOPE.Okay, maybe it was the Beatles, the Monkees and the Dave Clark Five. Maybe. Maybe not!!

I used to have a huge crush on Davy Jones and watched The Monkees on TV faithfully. I had 2 of their albums too!

Hey, I'm joining! :ga: I have to be a fangirl 'in the closet' because nobody of my friends relatives enjoys the band as I do. My partner says that I talk and act like a teenager about it sometimes, but I have another teenager impulses, so yeah. :P

My all time celeb crush (since I was 8 years old, yeah 8!) is that man:

know-johnny-depp--large-msg-1332290823.j

:wub:

And lately:

Tom-Hiddleston-467.jpg

:wub::D

I always loved The Beatles! Don't be ashamed, Lizzie. :happy: C'mon, how old are youuuuu?

Hey! I LOVE Johnny Depp too, and almost ran into him at the Bahamas Film Festival 2 years ago, but he copped out and sent Amber Heard instead....... I was so disappointed, but I kept the program with him listed anyway!

I am also mostly a closet Green Day fan. I mean, my husband and daughter know that I am always listening to them, but they are mostly unaware of my GDC life.

I have a feeling I'd probably get along better with Mike than either Billie and especially Tré.

Me too. I think he would be the best to talk to, as he seems to be a pretty down-to-earth guy. Billie would be too intimidating and maybe moody, and Tre would just drive me crazy.

My name is Tracy btw!

Noooo.... My husband and brother (2 of the David's in my life) are both Taurus and very funny and kind....

I hope not, as my daughter is the only one. But we do have lots of pets.....I'm sure that doesn't count.

Snows

Wait, is Mike your son or your partner?

My nephew (also Mike) was an only child and is a fabulous grown man with his own one child (Will). Nothing wrong so far with either of them for being only children. We were just talking horoscope relationships in our own families. (I don't really believe in it as much as Iva but I did as a kid and read a lot about it so I understand what she's talking about and enjoy the banter!)

No sisters for me and none of sisters-in-law ever fit the bill either. THAT actually made me sad. I always thought I'd get a great "sister" when my brothers married or when I did. Yeah, didn't happen.

Oh, and no kids for me. A personal choice.

No, Mike from Green Day! Iva said that she " would never trust a male Taurus. I can smell them from miles away, them and their sadism." hahaha :P My son's name is Adam, and my partner's Beni. :)

Yeah, I have a lot of pets too. :P He seems so happy, but maybe when he gets older...well, I prefer not to think about it, because I am not planning to have more kids, so...

So, you saw Johnny? He exist, really? :o OMG :runaround:

I am Nieves!! ;) Hello Tracy. :happy:

• Like 1

Iva

Now I learnt a new thing - that Duran Duran had side projects other than Arcadia. :) Thank you, David...I mean, Tracy. :)

• Like 1

The Grouch is Tracy

No, Mike from Green Day! Iva said that she " would never trust a male Taurus. I can smell them from miles away, them and their sadism." hahaha :P My son's name is Adam, and my partner's Beni. :)

Yeah, I have a lot of pets too. :P He seems so happy, but maybe when he gets older...well, I prefer not to think about it, because I am not planning to have more kids, so...

So, you saw Johnny? He exist, really? :o OMG :runaround:

I am Nieves!! ;) Hello Tracy. :happy:

Hi Nieves.....unfortunately Johnny stood us all up, so he may not actually exist in our mortal world. Although, lately he has been veering more towards the insane homeless man end of the spectrum.... Maybe his own midlife crisis?

Snows

Well, I like the homeless look. :P With the bracelets, pendants and stuff.