Green Day Instagram Photos

Liam

He is the son of his cousin. Ollie's neice. She is a jackson not an Armstrong.

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you, but now I´m confused... I understand the first part and first cousin once removed. But the 2nd part with the 2nd cousin and the two first cousins... isn´t it the same as the first part...? Oh, Dear, that blows my mind... :blink:

HA, it is confusing shit. If you had a child and your first cousin had a child, the two children would be second cousins. Your cousins child would be your first cousin once removed. Just some of the stupid shit that sits in my brain.

In this case, he is Billie's first cousin, once removed. To make it more clear, this boy, that ironically looks like Justin Bieber, Joey and Jakob are 2nd cousins.

Thank youuuuu, now I got it! :) Sorry, my brain is old, my feet are cold, my hair is bold... that´s what I´m told... :mellow:

Oh no... stop that shit... :ermm:

:D

His cousin doesn't look like Justin Bieber, he looks like some fancy pop-star. If he'd have different hair, everything was going to be different.

His cousin doesn't look like Justin Bieber, he looks like some fancy pop-star. If he'd have different hair, everything was going to be different.

Isn't Justin Bieber a fancy pop-star?

Hey I've moved the posts about Billie at the Joan Jett/Little Kids Rock event to the thread for it in Green Day News. Please post stuff related to that there rather than here so the discussion is all is one place :) :

http://www.greendaycommunity.org/topic/97342-billie-joe-to-honor-joan-jett-at-little-kids-rock-gala-in-nyc-october-23rd/?p=5747243

Looks like Green Day has a Jono Jett Ono problem

Playing together on stage=banging each other? :mellow:

Playing together on stage=banging each other? :mellow:

I was referring to the lovestruck smile in the picture above.

Isn't Justin Bieber a fancy pop-star?

I think he was, before he became some sort of douchey rap artist impersonator.

Just saw that post by @mnnesotagirl on the previous page and thought my eyes were going nuts like wait...I've seen that exact photo a few minutes ago o_O I had lol...in that NY post article about Billie and Jessie Malin's "secret" gig (It's a getty image photo seemingly and brill lol). So many awesome and adorable Joan & Billie pics I'm getting all fangirl here (help!).

Since nobody's posted any of the recent pictures by Mike, here they are...

10724589_351402438371653_690588601_n.jpg

Stand by me! @batmansmom #SomeTimesYaGottaRunOrTheTrainWins. #BoyzInTheHoodie! @mikedirntshomies #KCUFCancer

10729191_383737591778581_380097804_n.jpg

Thanks @BooBooBallon the coolest dog face I've seen in forever!! #dogsmiles @mikedirntshomies @batmansmom #thanksforthelaughes!

923814_264472153676589_490416576_n.jpg

Thank You Jack Bruce! You put the Power in Power Trio!!! #Cream #JackBruce @greendayig #LegendaryBassPlayer!

10735104_1494270267525441_1671249186_n.j

greendayig: VOTE Green Day for Rock & Roll Hall of Fame 2015. Visit www.rockhall.com to cast your votes Now! http://adelinerecords.net http://adelinerecords.net #adelinerecords #greenday #vinyl #thenetwork#punk

10731950_754918337912966_1511808887_n.jp

adelinerecords: For those asking about the 7" included with Kerplunk! Less than 50% of the copies we made are left...get on it soon! See adelinerecords.net to order#adelinerecords #greenday #vinyl

10727258_747766511926086_2132065278_n.jp

adelinerecords: Preview of what you guys have pre-ordered. #greenday #adelinerecords#kerplunk #vinyl http://adelinerecords.net

ncyq2d.png

treleparcThrowback Thursday (well.... 20 days ago) #Iloveallthesepeopleinthispicturesomuch #rockinwedding

ncyq2d.png

treleparcThrowback Thursday (well.... 20 days ago) #Iloveallthesepeopleinthispicturesomuch #rockinwedding

This is so wonderful! Brittney looks absolutely stunning, especially considering all she's been through recently. So happy to see everyone smiling! :)

ncyq2d.png

Well this is without a doubt the best Green Day picture to ever grace Instagram. No one else should even try. I think my head and my heart simultaneously exploded when I saw it.

See they all still like each other - best pic ever. :)

Actually is Billie jumping - cause he looks kinda tall

• BeachBum locked this topic

Archived