Green Day Instagram Photos

Liam

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yesterday´s tv was full of documentaries and memories of this trauma day. Whenever I see the towers fall again my heart cramps. It´s still unbelievable...

I was very lucky to able to go to New York on a school trip, and I stood right underneath where the towers were. There's a very eerie atmosphere there.

it gave me the biggest smile :D

Me too. And since today's my bday to it felt like they were singing to me too. (Okay not really but a girl can always dream!)

Me too. And since today's my bday to it felt like they were singing to me too. (Okay not really but a girl can always dream!)

happy birthday! :dance:

Happy birthday!

Now we know what the song "Sweet 16" is about. Billie just out-creeped "Drama Queen."

BJ wrote Sweet 16 for his 16th anniversary with his wife, he said so in an interview.

Btw, cute video :)

How nice!

Now we know what the song "Sweet 16" is about. Billie just out-creeped "Drama Queen."

As well as the above, Drama Queen is about young female celebrities being exploited, which is creepy by nature, so it's not really Billie being creepy in that case either.

aww so sweet *.*

happy bday!!

OMG that is just the cutest thing ever.

And I always appreciate that they allow us to catch a brief glimpse of their home and privacy.

I love how he said Jakob makes September beautiful for him. What a dad!

And my dad once called me little princess in an internet forum. And I was 50 then. What a dad! ;)

And my dad once called me little princess in an internet forum. And I was 50 then. What a dad! ;)

I just meant how Billie's father died in September, so it's kind of nice that his son was born that month as well.

I just meant how Billie's father died in September, so it's kind of nice that his son was born that month as well.

Yes, that´s true.

Happy belated birthday!

...biggest fail ever Mike unless this is in fact the most sarcastic hashtag in history...hmm.

Agreed.

...biggest fail ever Mike unless this is in fact the most sarcastic hashtag in history...hmm.

Mike Tyson did a lot of fucked stuff in his past. But he's one of the few examples of someone who has tried to learn from his problems and help others avoid them.

• BeachBum locked this topic

Archived