Green Day Instagram Photos

Liam

What do you mean the original? There only ever has been one blue, apart from the South American leg of me 2010 tour, and during the nimrod tour where fender made some from songs in standard tuning. What do you mean the "original blue"?

I meant as opposed to the Fender ones and the ones Jet makes.

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I meant as opposed to the Fender ones and the ones Jet makes.

ahh I see, we'll lets be honest, jets ones aren't the same to billies blue in a number of important ways

For those pics of Blue, I will be looking at them carefully and making adjustments to my replicas accordingly :dance:

YAYAYAYAYAYYY! So happy for them! Last chemo session is such an exciting (nerve-wracking) milestone!

Oh wow! That's exciting indeed! :o

I don't know why, but with all the gruesome updates he'd posted about her bloody noses, passing out, etc., I guess I just expected that things weren't going well? Admittedly, I don't know much about the chemo process, although I know those are fairly common side effects. Hearing this news gave me hope, so I can't imagine the hope it's giving them! Very happy for them.

Seeing all those details of the legendary Blue really is exciting! I love to see how Billlie is still attached to it :wub:

Btw I wish Mike or Britt posted something again...I wasn't too crazy about all of their updates but now that chemo is over I'd love to know if Britt is okay :(

Seeing all those details of the legendary Blue really is exciting! I love to see how Billlie is still attached to it :wub:

Well, deep in his heart he is old-fashioned, sentimental and traditional. :)

ahh I see, we'll lets be honest, jets ones aren't the same to billies blue in a number of important ways

Partly because you're looking at $500+ to actually use a Fernandez, and $100 for the other pick up, and the fact that it's impossible to find all the stickers Billie used. Justin has done the best replicas he possibly can in the cheapest way possible.

Blue is beautiful :wub: You can see it have been loved. :happy: And with loved I mean used.

The bridge Is so rusty haha

Are you sure it's not mud? ;):lol:

Blue looks green on my screen.

It's not your computer, Blue has just faded over the years :)

Mike has good Green Day reference spotting skills

I'm quite sure Billie doesn't even remember what 39/smooth's cover looked like :lol:

I'm quite sure Billie doesn't even remember what 39/smooth's cover looked like :lol:

Actually you'd be quite surprised by the things he remembers. He's got quite a good memory.

I love Billie's little spam, it's also funny that he used the same caption on every photo, maybe he's not the best at captions :)

What? That's ridiculous :P

"Reject? What song is Reject?" - Billie Joe Armstrong :P

"Reject? What song is Reject?" - Billie Joe Armstrong :P

yeah, so? Reject's nothing memorable, it's just a reply to a letter. He wouldn't forget their entire first album

yeah, so? Reject's nothing memorable, it's just a reply to a letter. He wouldn't forget their entire first album

Well, he only said the cover. And he was joking :P

• BeachBum locked this topic

Archived