Green Day Instagram Photos

Liam

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You guys and your foot (or feet) pics :lol: I don't care as long as you keep posting! :happy:

(Question sign tattoo :ninja: )

OMG this is great!!

TrhCvUV.jpg

@Davisweiss: surfed with this dude all morning!

Well, it doesn't mean anything right now. For now we'll just sit here in the dark patiently waiting.

Even if it doesn't necessarily mean anything, isn't this interesting enough to post it on GDA or at least make a thread? Maybe even random news? It's come and gone from this thread with only a few people seeing it. I think a possible tour, even if it's only been hinted, is interesting for fans, it deserves my attention at least. And well, you post on GDA when a band mentions Green Day in a song, so........ :rolleyes:

i cant surf but id kill to float with Billie

Even if it doesn't necessarily mean anything, isn't this interesting enough to post it on GDA or at least make a thread? Maybe even random news? It's come and gone from this thread with only a few people seeing it. I think a possible tour, even if it's only been hinted, is interesting for fans, it deserves my attention at least. And well, you post on GDA when a band mentions Green Day in a song, so........ :rolleyes:

There is a thread :)

There is a thread :)

Hm okay, just found it. I wouldn't have expected it to be in Green Day chat. Anyway, I think it's something important that anyone should be able to find easily. If it was hard for me, that I already knew about this (a friend told me), I imagine there's lots of people who didn't see it.

OMG this is great!!

TrhCvUV.jpg

is that guy on gdc??

Hm okay, just found it. I wouldn't have expected it to be in Green Day chat. Anyway, I think it's something important that anyone should be able to find easily. If it was hard for me, that I already knew about this (a friend told me), I imagine there's lots of people who didn't see it.

I would think something about Green Day should be discussed in Green Day chat. Where else would you think to look?

is that guy on gdc??

Came to say yes and see that Fuzz beat me to it. :)

I think that's the cutest photo of Billie with his surfing suit :happy:

I would think something about Green Day should be discussed in Green Day chat. Where else would you think to look?

Came to say yes and see that Fuzz beat me to it. :)

Isn't it news that there might be a tour? To be honest, I only go to Green Day chat when I'm bored and want to discuss random things about Green Day (ie people's opinions about an album, what random song was on the radio, what artists like Green Day...) It it's just "when do you think the next tour will be?" it's fine in chat, but this is more than that! That's what I think at least. But it's okay, don't mind me that much, I'm just fed up since GDA forgot to post about a show in my country for more than a week since it was posted in the festival site, but when I checked GDA every day during that time I got myself informed about interesting subjects such as "X band covers Green Day", "oh look ebay has GD action men" "Kerrang says that BJ is the best guitar player of all time"........ so yeah.

Isn't it news that there might be a tour? To be honest, I only go to Green Day chat when I'm bored and want to discuss random things about Green Day (ie people's opinions about an album, what random song was on the radio, what artists like Green Day...) It it's just "when do you think the next tour will be?" it's fine in chat, but this is more than that! That's what I think at least. But it's okay, don't mind me that much, I'm just fed up since GDA forgot to post about a show in my country for more than a week since it was posted in the festival site, but when I checked GDA every day during that time I got myself informed about interesting subjects such as "X band covers Green Day", "oh look ebay has GD action men" "Kerrang says that BJ is the best guitar player of all time"........ so yeah.

The thing is, a little hint (that might not even be a hint) like this isn't really news. "Probably!" complete with lighthearted exclamation mark indicating that it's most likely just Mike making a joke about the fact that they tour so much and being a tease is something we can have a chat about (and please feel free to in the thread for it) but it's not something to announce as news when it might literally mean nothing.

OMG this is great!!

TrhCvUV.jpg

Oh hey...that's me.

Just got out of the water again today. He's super relaxed about things like talking about stuff and asking me about my life. Super fun times with this guy! Going again tomorrow to a different secret beach for another day of surfing!

I also got him to sign a copy of UNO for me :ga:

The thing is, a little hint (that might not even be a hint) like this isn't really news. "Probably!" complete with lighthearted exclamation mark indicating that it's most likely just Mike making a joke about the fact that they tour so much and being a tease is something we can have a chat about (and please feel free to in the thread for it) but it's not something to announce as news when it might literally mean nothing.

I don't agree, because it could also be something (and an actual hint about a tour is news), and especially when the discussion about Heart like a hand grenade is news :lol: But it doesn't matter, it's just my opinion, and it's no big deal, I didn't want to take this so far. Let's stay on topic :)

Oh hey...that's me.

Just got out of the water again today. He's super relaxed about things like talking about stuff and asking me about my life. Super fun times with this guy! Going again tomorrow to a different secret beach for another day of surfing!

I also got him to sign a copy of UNO for me :ga:

Are you actually, like, planning secret surf rendezvous with Billie Joe?

Are you dating Billie Joe?

I tip my hat to you sir.

Are you actually, like, planning secret surf rendezvous with Billie Joe?

Are you dating Billie Joe?

I tip my hat to you sir.

Maybe...

Maybe...

This is going to sound so creepy but whatever! I want to know what you guys talk about!!

This is going to sound so creepy but whatever! I want to know what you guys talk about!!

Just stuff haha

He knows I'm a pilot so he asks me questions about that, he tells me some tour stories that are just hilarious, and then we just talk about random things. He's just really down to earth about not only talking about him and asking me about my life etc.

Really just an awesome guy!

I don't agree, because it could also be something (and an actual hint about a tour is news), and especially when the discussion about Heart like a hand grenade is news :lol: But it doesn't matter, it's just my opinion, and it's no big deal, I didn't want to take this so far. Let's stay on topic :)

I don't believe it's anything substantial at this point. We posted about it on Twitter and Facebook, but didn't write a story about it. Because when we write a story about Green Day doing something, it's not just fans who take notice. A long time ago (2006) I wrote about Green Day going back to the studio. It wasn't public information or hinted at, and MTV News picked the story up. Green Day's management were not very happy with me. I'm all about rumors, but in the context of what Mike posted, I don't think it's time for us to add fuel to the speculation beyond what Mike posted. Last thing I want is some other site quoting GDA as a source on something that Mike probably didn't mean with any certainty. These are the downsides of being a large fan site. In 2004 we could post whatever we wanted and nobody except our 1,000 visitors cared.

• BeachBum locked this topic

Archived