Green Day Instagram Photos

Liam

Dat arm

Every time I notice his biceps I can't help but cheesily say to myself "well, the boy earns his last name." Maybe he's got a complex about it. You don't wanna walk around calling yourself an armstrong when you're not and I'm sure ancestrally that's where the name came from :lol:

He's got great arms, he looks like the kinda guy who should have solid pecs and abs underneath but instead just adorable flubber.

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is what he gains for playing guitar? :eyebrows:

I don't know, to me it's just natural, that he doesn't make any effort to have that perfect look :wub: Although we've seen him doing weights... :eyebrows:

Every time I notice his biceps I can't help but cheesily say to myself "well, the boy earns his last name." Maybe he's got a complex about it. You don't wanna walk around calling yourself an armstrong when you're not and I'm sure ancestrally that's where the name came from :lol:

He has a little "strong" boxer tattooed on his bicep/"arm" that looks like him so I think he's pretty confident he can carry the name :lol:

Is what he gains for playing guitar? :eyebrows:

I don't know, to me it's just natural, that he doesn't make any effort to have that perfect look :wub: Although we've seen him doing weights... :eyebrows:

theres photos of him doing weights?!

via mnnesotagirl: Excited emoji-E335.png

Billie Joe with them again??

100% sure , or she wouldn't post about it :dance:

some new Billie's pics from @shes_a_rebel13

10483325_307203396108476_1242312582_n.jp

10546792_1503699869863022_418333722_n.jp

Billie Joe. At the beach. Wearing a freaking hat with my dad's friends name on it. This morning. I was gonna go this morning too but I slept in emoji-E412.png WHAT IS LIFE #billiejoearmstrong #greenday

10514664_10202745319941763_5542904241053

Tonight til 1:30 playing Tre songs.
10384194_786216378091921_674617339803943
marlaruiz88
10 hours ago
BsU7BJbCMAASV3Z.jpg

10449077_734306483282338_174512297_n.jpg

marlaruiz88

9 hours ago

A bit blurry but @treleparc took a couple of pictures of us. Thanks Tre! #flashbackheartattack #greenday #trecool

10544107_654800271277077_852277154_n.jpg

marlaruiz88

7 hours ago

Thanks guys for a great time! @brockleehudson @chazdelight @treleparc #donbronze #jerryskiddz

10375511_242284695969320_2135770687_a.jp

VIDEO

http://instagram.com/p/qWJkKnS5U3/

10471801_267600806779597_2036784588_n.jp

sjcdrums

7 hours ago

Oh you know, just @treleparc smelling the inside of his signature #Dookie snare.. Pick one up now, only a few left! #sjcdrums

10471855_791121227585679_1456080855_n.jp

tacofarts

6 hours ago · The Harp Inn

Imagine my surprise last night as I stroll into @theharpinn at midnight and see Tre Cool from Green Day on the drums with my fav 80's band @flashbackheartattack It was fucking #awesome #flashbackheartattack #greenday #trecool #drums #theharp #costamesa #california #surprise #classof1989 #reunion #hashtagfloozie

10549654_1443334299276273_1475255367_n.j

rachelgibsonfit

7 hours ago · The Harp Inn Irish Pub

We met Tre Cool, the drummer for Green Day last night #trecool #flashbackheartattack

So Tre played another show last night with FLashback Heart Attack, and no one posted a thread for it in GD News?? :P I thought reporters wanted people to see their news :P

Maybe there's no thread especially for it because it's not Billie-related. Seems harsh, but it's the truth :mellow:

It makes me so happy to see him :wub: I miss his ig-posts

Maybe there's no thread especially for it because it's not Billie-related. Seems harsh, but it's the truth :mellow:

It makes me so happy to see him :wub: I miss his ig-posts

omg i do too. Tre's too funny :lol:

Open a new topic and call it "Breaking news Tre Cool is now 2/3rds of Green Day according to Flashback Heart Attack played a new variety of songs called Tre songs" then post the five blurry photos of him at his local bar jamming with a band he's jammed with numerous times before? Some of those photos aren't even from that night. It has nothing to do with Billie not being there. There isn't a new topic every time Billie is photographed at the airport or beach yet there is more interest frankly and more photos.

Open a new topic and call it "Breaking news Tre Cool is now 2/3rds of Green Day according to Flashback Heart Attack played a new variety of songs called Tre songs" then post the five blurry photos of him at his local bar jamming with a band he's jammed with numerous times before? Some of those photos aren't even from that night. It has nothing to do with Billie not being there. There isn't a new topic every time Billie is photographed at the airport or beach yet there is more interest frankly and more photos.

It's not about if Billie's there or not; it's about it's not news about Billie. It's not about airport photos getting a special thread 'cause I was referring to relevant stuff.

It is true that Billie is more out there than Tré and Mike. But if there's a thread about Tré playing with this Flashback Heart Attack band, please pass me the link.

It's not about if Billie's there or not; it's about it's not news about Billie. It's not about airport photos getting a special thread 'cause I was referring to relevant stuff.

It is true that Billie is more out there than Tré and Mike. But if there's a thread about Tré playing with this Flashback Heart Attack band, please pass me the link.

The reason that Billie got a thread for play with the replacements is because he had said for year how much he loves them and not only got the chance to play before or after them but with them. Also add the replacements are a decent sized band and a thread only happened once. If Tre had been vocal about a band he had loved his whole life and finally got to play with them it would be different but its not, its a small club/bar and the band doesn't even have a wiki page. Also note the extreme lack of material from the event. Sure Billie has a bigger chance of getting a thread both because he is out more but also because he is more known. It's just the way it is that the frontman gets most of the attention, so he is more likely to be recognised and material (video or pictures) taken, but not to the extent you are taking it.

If someone is performing, there should be a news post/GDA post. If GDA had announced that Tre was gonna perform with FBHA, then people have a heads up and a chance to attend and see Tre live. Instead, the news went unnoticed, and that's why there are no pics/vids

If someone is performing, there should be a news post/GDA post. If GDA had announced that Tre was gonna perform with FBHA, then people have a heads up and a chance to attend and see Tre live. Instead, the news went unnoticed, and that's why there are no pics/vids

The only reason the initial tweet about "2/3rds of Green Day" playing with Flashback Heart Attack got mentioned on here at all is because I posted it dumbass. Why do you think I did it? So that Costa Mesa locals may catch a mini GD reunion. However as it turned out FHA aren't particularly good with fractions, even the locals weren't particularly bothered by the whole affair and why? Because it wasn't some secret show it was Tre jamming at his local with a band he jams with regularly and that tweet had been there a day before I noticed. Also the issue is about why there is no thread for the "gig". My point from the beginning is this barely consitutes a gig, half those photos were not taken on that night so exactly what are people complaining about not having a topic to discuss what amounts to almost nothing?

The reason that Billie got a thread for play with the replacements is because he had said for year how much he loves them and not only got the chance to play before or after them but with them. Also add the replacements are a decent sized band and a thread only happened once. If Tre had been vocal about a band he had loved his whole life and finally got to play with them it would be different but its not, its a small club/bar and the band doesn't even have a wiki page. Also note the extreme lack of material from the event. Sure Billie has a bigger chance of getting a thread both because he is out more but also because he is more known. It's just the way it is that the frontman gets most of the attention, so he is more likely to be recognised and material (video or pictures) taken, but not to the extent you are taking it.

If someone had made a thread for Tre's thing it would've been fine, just happened that no one did, and after the event there wasn't exactly much to post/report from it, so it didn't really seem necessary when it'd been covered in other threads. If anyone ever wants to make a thread about any new piece of news involving any of the band members please do, it doesn't have to be a massive thing to have a thread.

10488640_511849345582158_1684589084_n.jp

slappypunk

3 weeks ago

Meet Jason White tonight. Such an amazing fellow from Green Day and his new band California. Member man come to Fresno!

• BeachBum locked this topic

Archived