Green Day Instagram Photos

Liam

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She's gorgeous and strong. Her hair does not define her. Her inner strength does.

Mike's comment on the picture of Brittney with shaved head:

ebX31pq.png

He's so sweet, I'm sure it helps Brittney a lot that she has such an awesome husband be her side :wub:

Mike's comment on the picture of Brittney with shaved head:

ebX31pq.png

He's so sweet, I'm sure it helps Brittney a lot that she has such an awesome husband be her side :wub:

these two :happy:

Are new the tattoos? :o

It was my first thought, but he can have it for some time... I don't remember last time I saw a picture of shirtless Mike.

Not sure where this came from but it's the original The Boo photo by Natalie Nesser

8vst2a.jpg

Not sure where this came from but it's the original The Boo photo by Natalie Nesser

8vst2a.jpg

Awww I love this...

ps from @natalienesserphotoart on IG

10448871_712788478777974_1338898965_n.jp

treleparc

3 hours ago

Happy Fathers Day!! I love my Papa!!! #CoolDad #cruisin #Franknumbertwo

10453994_242083132655419_1959083635_n.jp

greendaypride

3 hours ago

I got this from sabrinah machado who liked my art on @19nimrod_97 she also gave me billie joe's real sites with his spoken text and notes on it! Now i know what his going to say in his scene(s). Preciouuusss #greenday #billiejoearmstrong #mikedirnt #trecool #punkrock #rocknroll #punk #idiotnation #grunge#softgrunge #likesundaylikerain

10472009_319849201504148_651673126_n.jpg

greendaypride
3 hours ago
'Read caption on the last picture' #greenday #billiejoearmstrong #mikedirnt #trecool #punkrock #likesundaylikerain #rocknroll #punk #idiotnation #grunge#softgrunge

So it's Father's Day there too? :woot: Well, happy happy father's day Billie, Mikey and Tré!!!!! :happy:

Mike's left tattoo isn't new. You can see it on ¡DOS! booklet. But I think the cross is. Such a cute photo, by the way :)

And Tré, an adorable sweety as always :wub:

That picture of Billie is from Jakob's private facebook and was posted on greendayrocknroll facebook and that girl obviously took it from there. They are always posting private IG pics. Lame.

10448861_278582818981219_877217479_n.jpg

natalienesserphotoart

23 hours ago

Hey it's #musicmonday at #natalienesserphotoart. So here's a shot from the archive. Green day at Madison Square Garden. #americanidiot #natalienesser #leica #filmphotography #musicmonday

That picture of Billie is from Jakob's private facebook and was posted on greendayrocknroll facebook and that girl obviously took it from there. They are always posting private IG pics. Lame.

Thanks for the heads up, removed.

they say he adds fans on his facebook so it's not so "private" if he adds everyone...idk for sure cause im not friend with him on Facebook...but some people I know are..

• BeachBum locked this topic

Archived