Green Day Instagram Photos

Liam

My guess would be his hair is still his natural color. They just used temporary dye, in various colors, for the movie.

Actually the movie finished filming yesterday. As I've spent four years dying my hair various mad colours I can tell you first you bleach it and if you use lousy bleach instead of turning white it goes yellow like Billie's did. Then you dye it whatever colour (like green) and because you bleached it first it looks brighter and lasts longer. Obviously Billie just bought cheap ass bleach and hair colour and did his own hair. Respect. No ridiculous paying some fancy hairdresser to make to look "punk" (for lack.of a better word). Hell he did it throughout the 90's ;)

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Actually the movie finished filming yesterday. As I've spent four years dying my hair various mad colours I can tell you first you bleach it and if you use lousy bleach instead of turning white it goes yellow like Billie's did. Then you dye it whatever colour (like green) and because you bleached it first it looks brighter and lasts longer. Obviously Billie just bought cheap ass bleach and hair colour and did his own hair. Respect. No ridiculous paying some fancy hairdresser to make to look "punk" (for lack.of a better word). Hell he did it throughout the 90's ;)

Considering how manageable his hair is, I'm sure cheap ass bleach will make it that much easier to control.

Considering how manageable his hair is, I'm sure cheap ass bleach will make it that much easier to control.

Trust me I have the same kind of wild hair lol bleach does NOT help but if you have dark hair it's the only way to get super bright pinks/blues/greens etc Bleach is bleach at the end of the day. It wrecks your hair. He can cut all his crappy ends off though pretty easily as his hair grows really fast. That's the advantage of our wild hair...it grows insanely quickly! Oh and he definitely straightens that shit!

Oh god...why am I talking about hair hahaha

Green haired Billie FTW! I fangirled when I saw that pic and stared at it for a few min. OMG he looks so young. He does with blonde too.

I'm desperate to know what happens in this movie already-- thinking it could be something like a hilarious hair crisis or something :lol: We'll see...

By the way he is so cute :wub:

My first reaction was that it was photoshopped as well. But maybe the insta filters just gave it that appearance. Green is a nice color! goes with the eyes :wub:

Haha Billie's face! Willing to bet that belongs to Paris but then again maybe this is Joey's way of getting revenge for years of parental embarrasment so he's showing us how much Billie loves pink :P

10170739_10152732136423961_6831884946110

evelyn_familia

51 minutes ago

I look like the joker but Billie amazing as usual! #Geezer #wrapparty #greenhairbillie #blackandwhite the most amazing and sweetest celebrity I will ever meet!

Time to invest in Weird Al's invention from the 90s to keep up with Billie Joe's hair color.

I would've gone nuts about this as a teen, but alas, I had not seen it back then. However, it's never too late. Thank you. :)

Could Billie be trolling us? :D

saw this on tumblr-I had to laugh

B4cBMy4CAAAx0ur.jpg

This pic had me Laughing so hard!

This just went back in time and made my whole 2014 and then come back to make my 2015

Danny! How you been

• BeachBum locked this topic

Archived