Green Day Instagram Photos

Liam

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was it actually a public Instagram (not sure what's meant by ' "public" ')? If so it's fair enough you didn't know he didn't want photos reposted. But anyway, I've deleted the post and the posts quoting/discussing it so it's actually gone and reading the page isn't confusing.

And here's a thread for discussing Billie's "#NotOneMore photo should anyone wish to do so:

http://www.greendaycommunity.org/topic/97598-billie-joe-posts-photo-in-support-of-stronger-gun-laws-notonemore/

For his new instagram account he has to accept you to follow him unlike his past accounts where you can automatically follow him whenever.

For his new instagram account he has to accept you to follow him unlike his past accounts where you can automatically follow him whenever.

Thanks, yeah in that case people definitely shouldn't post photos from it here or elsewhere.

Thanks, yeah in that case people definitely shouldn't post photos from it here or elsewhere.

My account got transferred as soon as he changed it, I didn't have to request to follow him.

My account got transferred as soon as he changed it, I didn't have to request to follow him.

I don't know how it works tbh :lol:, I'm not on it. But apparently he's said he doesn't want people reposting photos from it elsewhere, so in any case best to respect that I think.

I found this image both sad and shocking. Hope it goes well for her.10817525_1541692689401515_301269713_a.jp

mike_dosxx Another Surgery Today! #WeloveYouBritt!@batmansmom @mikedirntshomies @greendayig #WeAreSoCloseToBeingRidOfThisFuckingCancer! www.kcufcancershop.com

10748157_799712943404230_788310957_n.jpg

siretzeynep

4 hours ago

"please excuse my friends "2013 #tbt #greenday #montreux #instagrammer #persembeningelisi #carsambadan #belli #olur #styla

I found this image both sad and shocking. Hope it goes well for her.

mike_dosxx Another Surgery Today! #WeloveYouBritt!@batmansmom @mikedirntshomies @greendayig #WeAreSoCloseToBeingRidOfThisFuckingCancer! www.kcufcancershop.com

I hope that last hashtag is right

I found this image both sad and shocking. Hope it goes well for her.10817525_1541692689401515_301269713_a.jp

So heartbreaking... I really hope it's the last intervention. All of this must be terribly exhausting..

Sad yes, but she is still so unbelievably beautiful

That's so many surgeries :( Poor Britt. Usually it's no more than two... unless it's reconstructive, but...

10785090_1501554816786952_92362180_n.jpg

batmansmom Ojai Mornings @mike_dosxx #GiveMeMountains #NoMoreCancer

So happy for her &her fam !! :happy:

So happy for them!!! Seriously love their house!!! Gorgeous. But why do they have a picture of Judd Hirsch on the table?

• BeachBum locked this topic

Archived