Green Day Instagram Photos

Liam

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Talking about this precisly, I didn't wan't to describe the exact style that's why ''eyeliner'' came to my mind naturally.

Emo alert.

Yeah me too, on the AI era, or this year because he had just eyeliner, but the 21st cb one was really too muc,h speaking of his style.

Imo, of course.

I'd better go to the unpopular opinion thread :P

oh dont worry i wasnt calling you out i was saying me enjoying the eye liner was unpopular! sorry for the confusion you're all good!

I wasn't interested in this film, I've never really cared for any of Billie's acting performances, but I'm fangirling so hard now! Ha ha, can't bear the cuteness. No matter how good this thing actually turns out I probably will enjoy it. He's so adorable I'll fangirl the whole film long.

2i9tpqx.jpg

@theharmonicalewinskies @billiejoearmstrong glad you like our t! ...let us know if you want another! #likesundaylikerain #fuckingawesome

And here's Billie reminding me that he's still out there being attractive

11bnk9g.jpg

joe_provv #BillieJoeArmstrong of #GreenDay filming a movie in the neighborhood #Geezer 2h

To keep the discussion in one place, from now on let's post all photos and conversation about Billie in the Geezer film in the thread for it instead of here:

http://www.greendaycommunity.org/topic/97308-billie-joe-to-play-lead-in-film-geezer/page-7#entry5760940

Thanks :). And we can carry on discussing all non-Geezer Instagram photos here.

To keep the discussion in one place, from now on let's post all photos and conversation about Billie in the Geezer film in the thread for it instead of here:

http://www.greendaycommunity.org/topic/97308-billie-joe-to-play-lead-in-film-geezer/page-7#entry5760940

Thanks :). And we can carry on discussing all non-Geezer Instagram photos here.

should someone then move my last posts onto that thread please

should someone then move my last posts onto that thread please

Done :)

I think most of the others have already been posted there so I'll leave them.

Could you stop posting "Geezer" photos in here please? Posting them in the thread for talking about Billie being in the film is enough, we don't need them in two places. So like I said, lets have all photos/comments about that in the thread for it from now on:

http://www.greendaycommunity.org/topic/97308-billie-joe-to-play-lead-in-film-geezer/page-7

(btw I moved your post that was above the one I quoted there, since you hadn't posted those photos there yet)

10808718_383466468484968_1810332605_n.jp

joshfreese

9 hours ago· Long Beach Museum of Art

Joe Escalante, Brooks Wackerman and Jason Freese hanging out on PF Changs street. #nofilter #100daysofchangs

Jakob said he doesn't want people to post and share any pictures he puts on his "public" instagram as well as posting his username. As he said on fb "i thought i have more control over my insta than facebook and since people like my photos ill give that another shot. if you are gonna be weird i will block you". If you have any respect for Billie and his family, you should take this picture down and delete what his username is on instagram.

Jakob said he doesn't want people to post and share any pictures he puts on his "public" instagram as well as posting his username. As he said on fb "i thought i have more control over my insta than facebook and since people like my photos ill give that another shot. if you are gonna be weird i will block you". If you have any respect for Billie and his family, you should take this picture down and delete what his username is on instagram.

deletd his username and the photo

Was it actually a public Instagram (not sure what's meant by ' "public" ')? If so it's fair enough you didn't know he didn't want photos reposted. But anyway, I've deleted the post and the posts quoting/discussing it so it's actually gone and reading the page isn't confusing.

And here's a thread for discussing Billie's "#NotOneMore photo should anyone wish to do so:

http://www.greendaycommunity.org/topic/97598-billie-joe-posts-photo-in-support-of-stronger-gun-laws-notonemore/

• BeachBum locked this topic

Archived