Green Day Instagram Photos

Liam

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That black and pink looks really sharp in the photo collage! Very beautiful. Normally I'm not a fan of dresses with sleeves, either, but she looks very elegant and it fits her perfectly. They both look so happy, too! You can always tell a genuine wedding smile from a fake, posed one. :happy:

64Mzb85.jpg
treleparc - I'm very happy to have married my best friend Sara on Saturday 10/11/14 Thanks for all the well wishes and support. ‪#‎Sara‬ ‪#‎coolwedding‬ ‪#‎VintageTrouble‬ ‪#‎Flashback‬ ‪#‎honeymoontime‬ #

They look so cute and in love! Hope they'll have a happy marriage. :wub:

Btw loving Sara's dress and her purple hair :happy:

Her purple hair is AWESOME.

Would've been Cool if Tre also had purple hair :lol:

I didn't even notice that until I read your post :)

10731859_599502190155994_729579253_n.jpg

mike_dosxx

4 hours ago

Rad benefit show, maybe I'll see you there! @mikedirntshomies @pdog510 #SuicidePreventionShow!

Plunkett Fest’s purpose is to promote suicide prevention and mental health awareness. The Plunkett’s are an all-star band made up of Mick Cripps formally of LA Guns, Ian Cripps (L.A. producer), Billy Rowe of Jet Boy , The Butlers and American Heartbreak, Nigel Mogg of the London Choir Boys, Patrick Scalise on the lead vocals and Michael Butler of the Butlers and American Heartbreak.
(Rock)
Also featuring: Butlers and FeatherWitch
Doors 8pm, Minimum donation $25
All proceeds going to San Francisco Suicide Prevention.
http://www.uptownnightclub.com/events/plunkett-fest-oakland-a-benefit-for-the-chad-newhouse-foundation/

10731487_455968967874511_1883554245_n.jp

billiejoearmstrong: hello gang! I changed my instagrAm name back to ... uh... my real name.. just havin some fun. enjoy my real name.. and thanks a ton to the kind young lady who gave me back my real name .. and everyone go to @batmansmom . Britney is a hero! xx BJ

10731487_455968967874511_1883554245_n.jp

billiejoearmstrong: hello gang! I changed my instagrAm name back to ... uh... my real name.. just havin some fun. enjoy my real name.. and thanks a ton to the kind young lady who gave me back my real name .. and everyone go to @batmansmom . Britney is a hero! xx BJ

He sounds like Peter Pan when Wendy sewed his shadow back on!

He sounds like Peter Pan when Wendy sewed his shadow back on!

That's a very funny thought!!

I don't understand poor Brits process - I thought after chemo you had surgery to make sure there is no trace of the cancer in your system - this is her second surgery & 8 hours is a bloody long time - I sincerely wish them a healthy 2015 - long way away from any hospitals.

• BeachBum locked this topic

Archived