Green Day Instagram Photos

Liam

I don't get BJ's post..?

I think he's just suggesting that American politician be mute.

He actually muted the television because the dog was barking, discovered that the "mute" sign was right over that politician's eyes and found it amusing I guess :lol:

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think he's just suggesting that American politician be mute.

He actually muted the television because the dog was barking, discovered that the "mute" sign was right over that politician's eyes and found it amusing I guess :lol:

I was just about to say this. Nice job! :)

Wonder what billies writing recently, not to predict the future, but his Instagram posts since the soundwave tour have been political, maybe it can correspond with what he's feeling musically

Did Mike delete the pic with Mike Tyson?

Yep

I always hate it when the guys delete posts, especially controversial ones. First of all, because people obviously started enough of a shitshow to bother Mike. But on another level, it could reflect Mike just 'taking back what I said' and caving to popular opinion like, "OK, I like Mike Tyson, but maybe that's really not something I should say proudly..." IDK.

I feel like they've all mentioned Tyson before as someone they like. I vaguely recall Billie mentioning him too in some capacity.

I always hate it when the guys delete posts, especially controversial ones. First of all, because people obviously started enough of a shitshow to bother Mike. But on another level, it could reflect Mike just 'taking back what I said' and caving to popular opinion like, "OK, I like Mike Tyson, but maybe that's really not something I should say proudly..." IDK.

I feel like they've all mentioned Tyson before as someone they like. I vaguely recall Billie mentioning him too in some capacity.

I think it was due to people that were too stuck in the past that kept wanting to bring up stuff from 20 years ago is why he deleted it

Is tommorow the anniversary of American Idiot? I feel like as a fan I should know the date haha but oh well.

It's always nice to see them posting something band-related, but this message is really special... Just imagine Mike crying because of American Idiot. Truly moving.

tomorrow....???

American Idiot's 10 years \o/ (thank you wikipedia, cause yes I don't know the exact date of each album's release and I totally ASSUME it).

Awww Mikey :wub: I wish the 3 of you could write stuff like this more often... ♥

Wait a minute. American Idiot's release was on the 20th? I thought it was the 21ST!!! :blink:

American Idiot's 10 years \o/ (thank you wikipedia, cause yes I don't know the exact date of each album's release and I totally ASSUME it).

It wasn't released the 20th, except for in the UK. The US release was the 21st, and that's the one I'm going to use because that's the one used for billboard charts and such.

I interpreted "can't wait for tomorrow" more generally...like "can't wait for what the future holds"...hope I'm wrong, and that there's some news coming!

• BeachBum locked this topic

Archived