Green Day Instagram Photos

Liam

He reuploaded to include that he also wrote it in longview (and more hashtags)

Always been highly amused to see him wearing that shirt in 3 videos over a 2 1/2 year and 2 album period :lol:. Love (but am not at all surprised) that he still has it!

True! I have no idea, hopefully someone knows!

so does any one know what it means haha?

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

so does any one know what it means haha?

Sometimes (and escp lot of times) a hashtag is just a hashtag

Tré is alive! He commented on Mike's second to last picture. I don't know how to link the comment, so I'll just quote it:

treleparc: "Blingin' Specs, Brotha!!"

Wait. Billie said "Basketcase." This opens up so many questions I don't know where to begin. Is my life a lie or is Billie actually illiterate? I'm having an existential crisis and I can't breathe. Send help.

Lol, he didn't put the space in. Doesn't mean he's illiterate aldready.

Lol, he didn't put the space in. Doesn't mean he's illiterate aldready.

It's an ongoing observation/joke. Plus he should know the name of his own song :P

More amazing is that 20 years later that t-shirt is in one piece AND Billie can still fit into it!

He's actually wearing that shirt in the videos for Longview, Basketcase, and Walking Contradiction

GPNRp6h.jpg

You should send him a note and let him know! :lol:

True! I have no idea, hopefully someone knows!

Maybe because he had little dreadlocks in the Longview video? Who knows with him haha.

He certainly has been nostalgic lately though. First the pics of Blue, now this. I love it :wub:

I love when Billie posts some old school stuff !

By the way, I'd like to get a similar shirt or maybe the exact one.

Anyone can help ?

He's actually wearing that shirt in the videos for Longview, Basketcase, and Walking Contradiction

I'm just impressed you knew that off the top of your head.

That selfie from Billie is about the only selfie that actually isn't "selfish". Seems it just made a whole bunch of fans day. Glad he is posting regularly again...it's fun to see his throwbacks. Also funny Tre posted nothing in 5 weeks yet nobody cares but when he "left" IG for the second time (lol) and announced it (lol) but was only really gone 6 weeks (lol) crazy nuts wrote demented things all over his IG. Maybe some ppl really have gotten lives recently lol.

Sometimes (and escp lot of times) a hashtag is just a hashtag

I believe he may be referring to these~

wwey2r.jpg

30suc9g.jpg

That was what I made of it, anyway

EDIT: It helps to have your screen brightness cranked up so you can see the green, otherwise they just blend in with his other hair colour. <3 2greendread

it's a You tube video hahaha here is the full version

wtf lol

I know I'm late to the party but I honestly think this might be one of the funniest videos I've ever watched on the Internet. Literally in tears laughing because it's so absurd. :P

10666095_808786385819604_1475147515_n.jp

both mike and billie posted this photo on Instagram

mike_dosxx: 26 miles for @batmansmom and the fight against breast cancer! #avonbreastcancerwalk #fuckcancer ️

bj_unoxx: way to go Mike!! we're proud of you @batmansmom #pinkforbritt #fuckcancer

10666095_808786385819604_1475147515_n.jp

both mike and billie posted this photo on Instagram

mike_dosxx: 26 miles for @batmansmom and the fight against breast cancer! #avonbreastcancerwalk #fuckcancer ️

bj_unoxx: way to go Mike!! we're proud of you @batmansmom #pinkforbritt #fuckcancer

also posted by adelinerecords: Way to go, Mike! #fuckcancer #pinkforbritt

10629834_10152537074823961_6358556260026

karinerikaeriksson: After 9 years of being a fan I met @mike_dosxx on the Avon breast cancer walk! #fuckcancer

26 miles is quite a way when you´re not trained. My respect!

Mike seems like he trains physically quite a bit, and did post pictures of himself training!

• BeachBum locked this topic

Archived